Sheffield United vs Shrewsbury Town

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
SHRE
SHRE
SHRE
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Enforced changes did us no favours after good first half performance. Without the injuries we would have won that game at a canter. Credit Shrews for making it tough.

Pretty fair marking apart from a good finish I don't think Scougs had a very good game, big shoes to fill once Duffy went off. Done's place should be under threat by Clarke on Tuesday.

The game was as good as won before their sendings off. Cautious substitutions by the gaffer to ensure 3 points but spirited attacks by the players. Their 9 goalkeepers made it difficult for us but 30 shots &20 corners tell the tale of how we dominated.. Let's not get on the player's backs, 3points still in the bag

Before his injury, Coutts performance was excellent through his vision and first class distribution. The win would have been more emphatic but for the disruption caused by our injuries and the Shrewsbury sending offs.

Lafferty is weak for me, definitely an area that requires strengthening in Jan, the fact most went down the right spoke volumes.

Bizarre old game - never seen a team time-wasting at 2-0 down. Also not sure 4 men on the halfway line was necessary for the last 35 minutes, negating our numbers advantage. Hoping Coutts sub was precautionary with Tues night in mind. Excellent result on paper and my only concerns are injuries.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom