Sheffield United vs Sheffield Wednesday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
WEDS
WEDS
WEDS
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

As disappointing as the result was you can't complain about the standard of football served up by us. Goldies head didn't drop and he shaded MOM for me. Mention for Fleck, who always looks to drive us forward and get off a shot when he can.

So frustrating. Dominated but didn’t make the most of it and then ran out of steam. Half decent backing from the Board and we’d be clear at the top.

lot of people I know who support other teams across the country texted me telling how impressed they were watching the way we play. as one stated 'the standout team in the championship when it comes to style of play' 'you are two or three signings away midtable premiership' 'CH's attacking in open play, never seen it as you lot do before'

I have given Hendo a 7 just for staying awake, what can you say all the team did well Billy not quite up to the standard he showed against Wigan. The pigs well I've heard they are getting a re-designed badge with white flags on it I have never ever witnessed such a cowardly display in a Sheffield derby only one team tried to win that game and it wasn't them. For them relegation is a real possibility we can only hope.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom