Sheffield United vs Peterborough United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
PETE
PETE
PETE
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Lafferty still not up to speed yet but I'm sure he'll get there. Would like to have seen us push on from the start we made after the first 20 mins, however they got a foot hold but we still battled and created chances. Nice cameos from the subs as well, all 3 got involved. Not getting carried away but Chris has got them moving in the right direction and I really enjoyed the game.

A great display and effort from the team as a whole but the star of the game was Simon Moore. It was the best goalkeeping display that I have seen from a United keeper for years. Some of his kicks did go over the heads of the targets a few times but the intended recipients did run too far forward to meet the ball. Matt Done, Chris Basham and Stephan Scougall chased and harried them.

Ebanks-Landell for me. Finally found someone in the mould of Chris Morgan, Not afraid of getting hurt for the team

Great team performance from the full 11, but Moore was superb and very assured in every aspect of his game, Basham was fantastic really worked hard breaking up play and used the ball well, MOM in my opinion. Done really unsettled their back four and looks a different player, playing up front and gave absolutely everything from start to finish.

Good performance all round and an enjoyable game with both teams playing open, attacking football. Thought that the change made by Wilder at half time was the key to winning this game.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom