Sheffield United vs Leicester City U23

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
LEIC
LEIC
LEIC
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Didn't go but managed to watch most of the match via live stream. Basing my scores on what I saw.

I went and they all played well to be honest wasn't a bad person on the pitch. Coutts was MOM ran the show in midfield. Brooks come on and looked good can't believe his confidence for his age hope he manages to get some game time as the season goes on.

Wan't really bothered about going, but had signed up for the cup ticket scheme with my season ticket, so went anyway. Hard to judge the performance against that kind of opposition, but it was a fairly entertaining game and we made enough chances to have won.....if we could finish.

Hussey had a good game maruading down the left flank in the second half.Billy sittershitter.Coutts head and shoulders above owt out there.

defence handled Demarai Gray very well, Moore made couple of great saves, Coutts ran the show for us, Hussey played well barring a mysterious throw back to Moore who was put under immediate pressure, Chapman was great when got up to speed as the match progressed, Brooks has no fear driving through defence, Done forced errors from goalkeeper and defenders that could have easily been goals, Reed needs games.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom