Sheffield United vs Fulham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
FULH
FULH
FULH
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

I'd love to see a rating for the fans on here, whether it can be done for home games only. As tonight, I thought Unitedites were very very poor

why were the fans poor ? apart from loads leaving at 5-2 ,thought they got behind the team and individuals despite some off performances.

At 1-0 Fulham didn't look interested, then one mistake and pow, they had pace and quality all over the pitch. We had started to showboat a touch and Wilder told Sharp off for a fancy back heel right before their first goal.

No complaints over result, better side won, though we made a fight of it. Defence was a disaster. Coutts a big miss. Billy in the back pocket of their defender throughout match. Onwards.

Bad Day at the office. Defence played their worse game since Southend and possibly Shrewsbury Many moons ago. If we were feeling sorry for Couttsy, well Job Done. Now back to Business, Birmingham look out for a Backlash.

Crazy game but great value for money! Leon has the Midas touch at the moment but Billy still managed a couple of assists even though the centre half had the better of him for most of the match. Nobody can say its boring being a blade at the moment.....roll on Satd'y UTB!

Agree , we badly missed some our our regulars , made some in-characteristic mistakes & got punished by a good side , but showed a lot of character to come back from 5-2 , I think there third knocked the stuffing out of us ala Duffy at Swillsboro ..Put the game it in room. 101 and let behind the lads for Sat ... COYRAWW

really difficult one this. Feel for CCV but he had a mare. hopefully all behind him by satdi night

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom