Sheffield United vs Fleetwood Town

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
FLEE
FLEE
FLEE
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

We seem to be getting a bit big time, rolling the ball about safely, retaining possession,but not really testing the opposition, it's becoming slow and predictable. More Adkins than Wilder. It's like a lot of them think we're top of the league we can relax and stop working so hard. Well clearly, we can't !!

i could rant on about player this, player that & manager not doing this & that, but at the end of it all we have a good 1st half of the season ok it was a bad start but we are still up there. Another good second half & we will be ok.

Poor team selection, Poor substitutions, Poor defending and Poor application by the players - Whilst I am on with it Poor Atmosphere, Lack of Backing from the crowd - Not a good evening all round !

Fleetwood hard working and organised, closed us down quickly. We didn't seem to have a clue how to try and counter it. Shades of recent seasons past.

Apart from Moore, Sharp and Coutts no one deserved higher than a 4. If I could give Wilder a minus one for his team selection I would have done.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom