Sheffield United vs Doncaster Rovers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
DONC
DONC
DONC
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Great game of football. 2 teams that needed the points. Good open attacking game and some great goals from both sides

How did we win that? Think it was the brilliance of Davies and Done together. In NCs post match interview he said its a shame he can't fit them both in the team?????

We had the luck tonight, but at least we kept at it and scored a couple of good goals. Donny were surprising good. Pacey and positive. Big challengers next season?

Great Derby game and Blades fortunate to come away with all 3 points against a good Donny side, special praise for Matty Done, great energy, pace and enthusiasm, MOTM with Davis a close second.Defensively we continue to struggle and miss Kennedy.

Great game played a very high tempo.
No idea how we won it? 2 pieces of brilliance from Davies and Done together.
Done's goal reminded me of sniffer Clarke.
In NCs post match interview he said its a shame he can't fit them both in the team?????
Errrrm ? You just did you clown!

Freeman on 5.87?
OMG you can tell we won,
He was wretched!
I've seen a dustbin defend better!

Cracking Yorkshire Derby donny didn't deserve to lose, but we've played a few this season and lost when we shouldn't have, hope we can save a bit more luck to go into the playoffs

Entertaining derby and had to work hard to grind out a result. Donny gave probably the best away performance seen at the Lane this season and very unlucky to lose.

Some days we are OK but most of the time we do not resemble a team of players who have ever met before. Was it really us at Barnsley last Saturday?

That's a proper derby. End to end stuff very exciting and entertaining. 3 wonder strikes as well (two from them) but i think Davies' was the best simply because he took it round a defender before curling it around the keeper. He definitely meant to do it. Just glad we got the 3 points in the end. UTB COYRAWW

Donny played wth a tempo we struggled to match, they outmuscled most of our lads off the ball, played fast, fluid one-touch football and scored two great goals. How would our season have looked if we Steven Davies up front from day one? strength, skill and aggression in equal measure. I will take the three points!

Best thing you can say is that we won and it's another 3 points - hugely important at this stage of the season. A couple of stars in Done [who ran his bollocks off], Davies [top finish] and Flynn, Brayford, Basham and McEverly who battled well. Beyond that, I enjoyed watching Doncaster.

Glad Doyle came on when he did because our midfield had more holes than a cheese grater. We were completely overrun. Don't like to single players out by Coutts and Holt were very poor on the night. Coutts was lethargic and didn't seem to want to get on the ball. His general play was sloppy and it was criminal the way he jumped out of several tackles. Holt was a complete passenger for the majority.

Howard's saves were what separated the 2 teams. Excellent performance by Matt Done up front. Coutts broke up more of our attacks than Doncaster did . He's had too many chances to shine but has failed to do so, even with improving fitness levels.

We got over run in midfield., that combination cannot play together without Bashma being in there with them.

Thought Donny moved the ball well in midfield and with pace..our midfield wasn't that bad with the ball,but struggled to cope without it..couldn't get near them.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom