Sheffield United vs Coventry City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
COV
COV
COV
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Great impact from Samir but if he was on my 5-a-side team I'd be giving him pelters. Pick uuuuuupppp!!!!!

Nervous, dis-jointed until we scored, then last 20 minutes we relaxed and played a lot better. Players can spout all they like, pre-match about not being nervous etc, they clearly and understandably were last night, but came through the test with flying colours. Well done lads.

The moment the subs came on the game transformed. We were class from therein. Clarke looked really good which is a huge boost after losing Lavery.

A mixture of nerves and Coventry really pressing our midfield in the 1st half. Their number 10 seemed to be all over the pitch. Subs changed the game. Well done Sir Wilder

Really poor first half - CW was spot on when he said our players were taking the easy option and making too many pointless passes. Much better 2nd half and deserved the win. Fleck MOM. Sharp and Hanson posed little threat but Clarke and Carruthers improved things.

Bugger. Chody thumbs and only game JO'C a 7 instead of an 8. Can you edit those scores?

Didn't move the ball quick enough first half and Cov got their defensive tactics spot in. Wilders change of tactics turned it around and deserved the win in the second half.

Fleck MoM for me,but CW changing the shape and bringing on Clarke and Carruthers changed the game.

Poor first half performance, nervy team and crowd alike.Basham MOM for me on excellent performance over full 90 minutes.Hanson remains a worry but once again CW pulls rabbit out of hat with great tactical subs , you could see Cov wilt when Clarke n Carruthers came on.Champions for sure

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom