Sheffield United vs Cardiff City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
CARD
CARD
CARD
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

I guess this is a case of "what could have been", but we played really well, probably the best since the start of the season. If we somehow make the pay offs, and they do, I would fancy our chances.

We just need that little bit of quality to make those 'goal chances'a little bit easier. .

Shoulda won it. But it's the story of our season and very much a marker why we aren't (yet) ready for PL status.

Is this the best ever set of ratings for a game we didn't win? Brooks can be that extra quality we need to get us over the line and I have a hunch Clarke is back on track. Agree we are not ready for Prem but we are better than all bar 3 teams in this league if just one of our strikers steps up from now on. Brooks opens the game up with his movement and class, doesn't have to be MOM to make the difference.

Great performance in many ways let down by poor finishing (yet again) and one bit of poor defending right at the end. Results are what matters though so came away frustrated and disappointed.

Just need to be more clinical with our finishing...I feel like I've short changed 1 or 2 players by only scoring them a 7,but had to make room for Fleck as my MoM,but there was quite a few top performers...Keep playing like that,and we'll make the Play off's,no problem.

Like Villa - Bristol City - Last second of game, one moments lapse of concentration. another 2 points lost . These 6 points would have made all the difference.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom