Sheffield United vs Bury

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BURY
BURY
BURY
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Not a totally poor performance just poor in parts that cost us dear.the subsitutions by burys manager to go 442 when bringing on tom pope was i think a significant turning point as up to then bury were not getting out of there own half and our own subs didnt have a positive effect on our shape and performance.

Out thought and out fought in my opinion. Let's hope that Nigel Adkins is right in that we are a work in progress because that was nowhere near good enough. Roll on Tuesday, I think we will see a better performance then, with Baxter hopefully trying to atone for his stupidity.

The left hand side was awful. McEverley isn't a left back and it showed again. What was really annoying was the amount of times it fell to McEverley to put in the crosses. Surely Woolford should've been in those positions.

Oh dear lost to Bury for me same old story , our midfield is just too weak, not enough support for the forwards . Campbell Ryce was excellent and did course Bury trouble. We will win on Tuesday and all will be well again. I hope so because it's a 320 mile return trip for us

Won't mark Sammon or Adkins down becuase despite his miss, Sammon was a real nuisance and even though it didn't work, I like that Adkins was positive and tried to win the game. I'd like him to stick with that philosophy and on another day, it pays off.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom