Bolton Wanderers vs Sheffield United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BOL
BOL
BOL

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Beevers has this knack of getting centre forwards to enter into a wrestling match,he did it in both games for Millwall with Sharp involved in wrestling him,did the same today with Clarke.Keith Edwards says dont get involved find space instead.Beevers on winning side in all 3 games.

Fleck was easily best player on the pitch. Followed by Clarke for me think he had a good game and did everything we have signed him to do would have been a totally different game if he had have put that free kick in.

All went to pot after injury to Brayford - 3-4 crosses across the box with no finish. Didn't trouble Howard all game - on half chance header for Done. Crossing v poor. Some green shoots. Fleck looks v good and O'Connell too. Duffy bright in spells. Rest mediocre. Still better than last season but worrying lack of goal threat.

Jack O'Connell was the stand out performer for me, looked strong and solid in defence and in the second half put some decent crosses in, showing Hussey up a bit

J.o'c is what we have wanted for yonks Wilson looked fine to me too. Done doesn't work on the left and husseys delivery needs to improve. If we play 90 mins like the first 25 we will be up there.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom