Sheffield United vs Scunthorpe United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
SCUN
SCUN
SCUN
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Generally a good team performance. Easily the best one I've seen for a while. Baxter was class again. He ran the game.

Movement, positivity, determination. Baxter running to the end - best game I've seen from him. Flynn everywhere. Either could be MoM.

Word for McNulty: Not on the pitch long but I thought he did a very good job. He was fouled for the second penalty wasn't he? And was it the same player who'd fouled him a couple of minutes before after a great little turn in a dangerous situation?

A much better positive performance, like we should have playing poor teams at home. A step in the right direction, more please

Close call for MOM between Basham, Brayford, Baxter and Flynn. Excellent team performance driven by Clough from the technical area.

Much better tempo,moved the ball quicker,closed down...starting to gell and a few players hitting some form now..UTB!

One of the best league performances of the season, Steven Davies is a real handful, Flynn back to his brilliant best, Baxter and Murphy too, Strong at the back. UTB

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom