CONFIRMED Richairo Zivkovic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Zivkovic is in my opinion, a direct mould of moose. He's absolutely rapid (if I'm honest, I'd say he's faster than moose) tricky, has a decent shot at times. Personally think we're getting a bargain here, especially once he's had some training with the backroom staff. Think he can be quite potent given the right training.
Very bold......

No problems at all with this move. Wilder clearly wants to have five available strikers. Robinson ain't cutting it right now. Get him out to West Brom playing some matches, maybe he'll re-discover some form and fitness (and quality?) at the same time. In the meantime, take a bit of a punt (but only on loan) on a player with huge potential. If it doesn't work out, we don't lose an awful lot do we? I think the big thing we've lacked when Moose hasn't been on the pitch is pace, and this guy clearly has it in spades.

Clarke isn't a Premier League striker. He was poor at Millwall. He shouldn't be a serious option for us.

Looking at his underwhelming record Wilder's going to have to work some magic on this fella if he comes in.

In all seriousness if he’s coming from China, British Airways have suspended all flights, can he even get here?
No, he’s already died of the Coronavirus. Or maybe he’s actually not been in China for a while like someone just told on t’other thread.

Back
Top Bottom