CONFIRMED Richairo Zivkovic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Seems a very strange move given his career trajectory. I know nothing about the player - however, having viewed this clip it's clear the fella is an absolute speed merchant. His pace is frightening.

My thoughts - we can probably get a similar (or greater) output to what C. Robinson provides, from our existing players - McGoldrick, L. Freeman. It's become clear that Robinson isn't a striker.

When Mousset starts & inevitably blows up after an hour, we really struggle with our out balls as we have nobody to come on with pace that can chase balls played into channels. This lad may not be a great footballer, but pace is pace & it scares the shit out of tiring defenders regardless of the level.

Potentially he gives us a dimension we don't currently have in coming off the bench & helping us get up the field.

Someone better give Stockley Park a call and warm them to get their blue and red lines ready, there’s going to be a lot of VAR checks if we sign him.

Do we really need to replace Robinson?

Computer says no

We're safe. Just let Sharp and Clarke play their part. Maybe even let Luke Freeman on the pitch.

Clarke? Are you pissed?

Having watched a few highlight(?) reels he looks your classic speedboat no driver.

Being realistic we need pace up top and can't afford finished articles for this level. As Wilder says, we've got to be cuter.

If he costs fk all apart from minor wages-on loan then why not...can see a Morrison situation and next to no game time ..but nowt really lost ..

And pace means fk all if he can’t play and got a questionable attitude.......

Wasn’t the lad we loaned from Manure maybe 10 years ago super fast ...and super wank...can’t recall his name ..?!

Seems a very strange move given his career trajectory. I know nothing about the player - however, having viewed this clip it's clear the fella is an absolute speed merchant. His pace is frightening.

My thoughts - we can probably get a similar (or greater) output to what C. Robinson provides, from our existing players - McGoldrick, L. Freeman. It's become clear that Robinson isn't a striker.

When Mousset starts & inevitably blows up after an hour, we really struggle with our out balls as we have nobody to come on with pace that can chase balls played into channels. This lad may not be a great footballer, but pace is pace & it scares the shit out of tiring defenders regardless of the level.

Potentially he gives us a dimension we don't currently have in coming off the bench & helping us get up the field.

Is that the highlight reel?! He looks like a 100 metre sprinter who can kind of play football.

Am I pissed because I suggest someone who offers more than the previous 4th choice striker is capable of being 5th choice?

You’re suggesting we put a 35 year old lower league journeyman on the bench?

If we can sign a better player or at least a player with potential, then why wouldn’t we?

You’re suggesting we put a 35 year old lower league journeyman on the bench?

If we can sign a better player or at least a player with potential, then why wouldn’t we?

Because it's an unnecessary spend and new player integration given our comfortable position for someone who probably won't get on the pitch?

I might have different thoughts if it was someone who'd be a strong alternative to Mousset.

And Leon is still under rated. He's still in decent shape and knows how to cause defenders problems. And he's earned his place here.

He appears to be the Andy Campbell/Luton Shelton type of footballer. Hopefully he can be CWAKed into something better.

Because it's an unnecessary spend and new player integration given our comfortable position for someone who probably won't get on the pitch?

I might have different thoughts if it was someone who'd be a strong alternative to Mousset.

And Leon is still under rated. He's still in decent shape and knows how to cause defenders problems. And he's earned his place here.

What if we end up with a 2 or 3 injuries up front?

We need a squad, we’ve signed Rodwell knowing it’s unlikely he’s going to play much, if at all, but it’s better to have him around in case we need him.

I know nothing about Zivkovic, but I know Clarke is nowhere near good enough for a Premier League club. What he’s done in the past means fuck all, he’s earned nothing.

Yep. But doesn't mean he can't have a positive impact from the bench.

Instead of Billy, Moose, Didzy or Freeman ?
Im sure Wilder doesnt see him as part of his plans and has said he can go but it appears nobody has come in for him (might be down to wages)

Okay this is basically a done deal (dutch reporter that tweeted is right 99/100 times (only tweets when it's 99% certain), and I have mixed feelings about this. When Zivkovic was 16 years old he was already playing in the Eredivisie, and scoring goals for fun. Then Ajax picked him up and he was basically meant to be the next Kluivert (senior). But while he was the perfect counter attack striker, when he had to play with his back to the goal he was basically terrible and had lot of trouble with beining clinicial.

Have not really followed him after his department ever since, but the people that did are not that high on him (Belgium) and his move to China was not really a move that said that he has ambitions other than money.

That being said, the talent is/was there, so it's interesting to see what Wilder's gonna do with him when he comes.

He can run like Billy Whizz though! That’s what I like about him. We just need to teach him to take the ball with him!

If he costs fk all apart from minor wages-on loan then why not...can see a Morrison situation and next to no game time ..but nowt really lost ..

And pace means fk all if he can’t play and got a questionable attitude.......

Wasn’t the lad we loaned from Manure maybe 10 years ago super fast ...and super wank...can’t recall his name ..?!
John Cofie?

What if we end up with a 2 or 3 injuries up front?

We need a squad, we’ve signed Rodwell knowing it’s unlikely he’s going to play much, if at all, but it’s better to have him around in case we need him.

I know nothing about Zivkovic, but I know Clarke is nowhere near good enough for a Premier League club. What he’s done in the past means fuck all, he’s earned nothing.

We don't get injuries.

Freeman could play as a second striker anyway.

I have no idea why we signed Rodwell either if we go and sign Berge and a centre back.

Back
Top Bottom