CONFIRMED Richairo Zivkovic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Another interesting link. I remember him being considered a bit of a wonderkid 4 or 5 years ago and it looks like his career stalled big time. Another of Wilder's redemption projects possibly?

Formerly of Oostende.

Jan Van Winckel is working his testicules off this window.
Wilder must have more confidence in him than I initially thought. Two signings probably from his recommendation and we know Wilder treats clubs money as his own.......and a certain McCabe said The Prince couldn't afford to run the club on his own? He's smashing the transfer budget.

Where did the rumour come from about Wilder not wanting Van Winkel? Makes you wonder if it was from a certain side in the ownership battle to create tension between the supporters and the Prince.

If I recall wilder talked about it not long ago around the time of the court case. He held back bit seems he wasn't a fan of how he was brought in and so he was pushed into the background

Another interesting link. I remember him being considered a bit of a wonderkid 4 or 5 years ago and it looks like his career stalled big time. Another of Wilder's redemption projects possibly?
You aren’t thinking of Andrija Zivkovic, the winger from benfica are you? I know he used to be a wonder kid on football manager. Never heard of the guy we are linked with.

You aren’t thinking of Andrija Zivkovic, the winger from benfica are you? I know he used to be a wonder kid on football manager. Never heard of the guy we are linked with.
He's another talented Zivkovic.

Just checked and Richairo was attracting interest from Barca and Real as a youngster at Groningen before he moved to Ajax. Not sure what's caused him to stagnate but it's fair to say he was a considerable talent as a youngster. Would love to see us truly turn one of our recent projects careers around - we seem to be stockpiling them. 😁

Back
Top Bottom