Zaha

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I loved it when he just sat down and the ref have him s free kick

Just another entitled, tantrum-throwing adult toddler. Been told how amazing he is since being a kid from coaches, agents, media etc and 100% believes it. Type of tossbag who’d fit in nicely somewhere like Newcastle or West Ham; play well against the big 4 or 5 teams and then spend the rest of the time stealing a wage and bleeding them dry. Would of course be the managers fault, or his team mates.

To be fair £80m is probably about right as Palace are so dependent on him. It would be disrespectful to describe them as a one man team but I can’t think of another side so reliant on a single player. They would have been totally stuffed if he’d gone, which I assume was behind their valuation.

Also, anyone criticising our recruitment of the likes of Mousset should perhaps look at their bench today - rather bring him on than Conor Wickham

To be fair £80m is probably about right as Palace are so dependent on him. It would be disrespectful to describe them as a one man team but I can’t think of another side so reliant on a single player. They would have been totally stuffed if he’d gone, which I assume was behind their valuation.

Also, anyone criticising our recruitment of the likes of Mousset should perhaps look at their bench today - rather bring him on than Conor Wickham

Could he still go abroad? Apparently Inter are here to do a deal re Sanchez at Newton Heath.

When you have as much money as some of this lot having to play football must be such an inconvenience at times.
If it happens it happens, if not tell my agent to find me another big pay out at another club......... :tumbleweed: .

Mardy sod.

He got special waves from the South Stand at half and full time.

We do love a pantomime villain though.

He's one of those who wouldn't dare do the squaring up, mouthing off etc. big man routine outside the safety of a football pitch.

He looked menacing in the first half. Baldock & Bash rumbled him. He didn't come out of the changing room for the second half & pretty sure he didn't even touch the ball for 10 minutes.

Hugely talented player, huge bellend.

Said it on another thread the othet day, he's fck all, dont understand why he gets all the attention. Has one good game every 5, thinks hes better than what he is. Baldock had him all game and zaha cried about it. Type of player i loved playing against, talking to him all game saying ive seen it all before, he might as well switch to the other side, will give you a fiver if you get past me etc ;)

I spent half the day calling him "Louis". One of my kids asked why I kept calling Wilfried "Louis". Bloody know it all kids.

I'm maintaining "nickname" as the excuse.

I spent half the day calling him "Louis". One of my kids asked why I kept calling Wilfried "Louis". Bloody know it all kids.

I'm maintaining "nickname" as the excuse.

Even at 41 years old, reckon Saha would have been more influential than Zaha today.

Zaha hid second half, unacceptable from a so called top player.

Our players were clearly under instruction to challenge him as early and as deep as possible. Giving away a foul was an accepted price.

But even when he had the ball in dangerous areas, we never once left anyone isolated against him. To do that for 90 minutes is impressive.

Yes he is a mardy nob, but he’s also a heck of a player at his best. He just needs to show it with a top four team.

On his day Zaha can be dangerous. But Baldock and Bash just showed everyone how to stop him. Double up on him and he can't do anything.

Apart from seeing Wilder mouthing 'fuck off' to him and Lewington calming him down, I missed how that little spat started.

I've always thought Zaha was jumped up cunt and recently and today just backed that up.

His reaction to the Palace fans at the end was pathetic considering plenty clapped him. Comes across as petulant and spoiled.

One of their fans commented that 80 million rated Wilf was owned by a 400 grand full back so swapped wings. Only yo be owned by a free transfer.

Had a drink with some Palace fans tonight and all agreed he needs to leave.

Based on today, bearing in mind McBurnie only got 28mins

Zaha 80mill
McBurnie 20mill

You choose.

Back
Top Bottom