You See This Man...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HolmesfieldBlade

Reaction score
20160423-l-george-long-vbarnsley135-3076395_613x460.jpg

Named in the starting eleven against Oldham.

What is your reaction?

I assume that Moore is injured or Wilder has been smoking something.

Wind up or do I need to start pannicking?

Could use him as a target man up front, see what happens?

Don't put him in the net though, that's just fucking silly. Might as well use a corner flag instead, at least the flag would probably communicate with the defence better.

I'd hope he'd have been taking note of how Moore is in constant communication with his back line and take a leaf out of his book in terms of organisation.

My second thoughts would be temporarily closing the forum down to prevent everyone getting banned.

Moore does have his weaknesses and the amount of goals we're shipping needs to be addressed over the summer.

I'd hope he'd have been taking note of how Moore is in constant communication with his back line and take a leaf out of his book in terms of organisation.

My second thoughts would be temporarily closing the forum down to prevent everyone getting banned.

Moore does have his weaknesses and the amount of goals we're shipping needs to be addressed over the summer.

Well said. The children are getting all 'giddy' as Christmas Day approaches. Too many E additives.

I would hope he will have a good game.

Let's be right, technically he's not that bad. Kicking not great, but neither is Moore to be fair.
Moore makes errors, but in a winning side he's forgiven largely.

George needs to put right his lack of communication and positive decision making. His dithering and lack of communication when needed has caused us problems. I used to believe it was a confidence issue, and to some degree think it still may be.
So let's hope his spell as back up and working with Wilder has put it right. If not, the kid is going the way of the non leagues.

I'd take it as a sign that our manager is supremely confident that

WE ARE GOING UP

and can't see what the fuss is

If George messes up there's enough goals in the team to outscore Oldham

I hope that when he turns out, we give him a break. He is our 2nd keeper. He is what we have got and if CW and AK have worked with him (and their magic), we may yet have a budding superstar on our hands. All this added to us all needing him to play well.

If you are picked to wear the Jersey, George, I am right behind you!

UTB & FTP

I hope that when he turns out, we give him a break. He is our 2nd keeper. He is what we have got and if CW and AK have worked with him (and their magic), we may yet have a budding superstar on our hands. All this added to us all needing him to play well.

If you are picked to wear the Jersey, George, I am right behind you!

UTB & FTP

Thank fuck for that. With 2 keepers we might keep the opposition down to half a dozen.

Am I the only one who noticed Moore struggling a bit on Saturday with what looked like a groin problem?
Lmaobob noticed it immediately after he made the catch and falling awkwardly on the ground and alerted me. We thought after the ball was clear that Moore was signaling the dugout that he was struggling

As adults following our football team ,
I would hope everyone would get behind every single player ,
or would it take our manager saying to the fans to shut the fuck up ,
If he ( Tuffty ) has full confidence in the lad , then so do I ,
I know he's had his bad games , didn't Freeman and Coots last season !!!
Or are we going to second guess a manger who's going to write the clubs name in history
by being in the Gang of Four , ( no not the band ) by winning all 4 leagues .
Or is he our new , Beesley , Quinn ,Porter ,Doyle , Montgomery , Scape goat to be vilified by some of our
Loyal supporters .
Cut the lad some slack .
UTB .

By all accounts George has had some good games for the reserves so if he comes into the 1st team it comes down to his confidence and state of mind. If our support ironically cheers him the first time he catches the ball or makes a routine save, then that will probably turn him into a nervous wreck like at the start of the season. If everyone gets behind him, he could be fine as a back up. He he does start at Oldham, it's probably a good thing it's an away match, although there will still be 4,500 Blades there.

Back
Top Bottom