Yet another refugee...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Esablade

Never knowingly wrong.
Reaction score
Morning S2 4 sU 'er's (?)

Pushed through the masses of Bulgarians at immigration and found my way onto your boards after enduring the shameless capitalist activities on Bladesmad.

Attracted by the liberal swearing policies and generous benefits I hope I can help contribute and work towards a brighter future for all on here...

UTB!

Morning S2 4 sU 'er's (?)

Pushed through the masses of Bulgarians at immigration and found my way onto your boards after enduring the shameless capitalist activities on Bladesmad.

Attracted by the liberal swearing policies and generous benefits I hope I can help contribute and work towards a brighter future for all on here...

UTB!

Hi Esablade, glad to see you. After the recent technical problems at BM I tried to sign back on, had no luck so joined this site. Good bunch here, same mix as BM, so the good, the bad, and the ugly, I'll leave you to decide, seriously though, nice people on the whole, and the admin are very helpful. Take care mate.

• Banned
Hi Esablade, glad to see you. After the recent technical problems at BM I tried to sign back on, had no luck so joined this site. Good bunch here, same mix as BM, so the good, the bad, and the ugly, I'll leave you to decide, seriously though, nice people on the whole, and the admin are very helpful. Take care mate.

Cheers itsinyerblood,

Good mix of views and seems to be a bit stricter on the pig control here also! It was the ads etc that drove me away from Bladesmad...see how it goes eh!

UTB!

Who are you calling ugly? :eek: Hi there Esablade :) Nice avatar.

Cheers itsinyerblood,

Good mix of views and seems to be a bit stricter on the pig control here also! It was the ads etc that drove me away from Bladesmad...see how it goes eh!

UTB!

Foxy and Linz are only strict on the stupid pigs who misbehave, the smart ones are allowed to stay.

I am aware that this is essentially the same as banning all of them, but you never know, a smart one my emerge one day...

Foxy and Linz are only strict on the stupid pigs who misbehave, the smart ones are allowed to stay.

, a smart one my emerge one day...

Its likely hell will freeze over before that happens. Still as an optimist, you never know, hell might freeze over after all it regularly floods!!

Back
Top Bottom