Player Suggestion YaYa Toure

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bruce Wayne

Reaction score
Without a club maybe a 6 month deal? Paul McGrath type signing.

He may be wanting a last challenge. If we are paying Madine £35k a week I'm sure we could tempt YaYa for 6 months.

Two points:
  • I'd be amazed if we were paying Madine £35kpw. Don't know where you've got that figure from.
  • Yaya Touré wouldn't get out of bed for £35kpw

Maybe if we promised him a birthday cake! :)

toure.jpg

Two points:
  • I'd be amazed if we were paying Madine £35kpw. Don't know where you've got that figure from.

1 we won’t be paying Madine, Cardiff will.

2 Warnock has said we are covering all his wages.

3 Alan Nixon has said we are paying Cardiff close to £800k for Madine plus bonuses if we go up.

3 Alan Nixon has said we are paying Cardiff close to £800k for Madine plus bonuses if we go up.

I'm confused: your points 1 & 3 seem to contradict point 2.

Yes, you’re saying that Cardiff will be paying his wages and then saying that we are covering the wages.

Unless of course you mean we are giving Cardiff a sum of cash to cover what they would be paying Madine (as his wages as a loan player will continue to be paid by the parent club). Is that what you mean?

Yes, you’re saying that Cardiff will be paying his wages and then saying that we are covering the wages.

Unless of course you mean we are giving Cardiff a sum of cash to cover what they would be paying Madine (as his wages as a loan player will continue to be paid by the parent club). Is that what you mean?

It is.

Totally agree.
I reckon Yaya’s agent would be wanting something around the £200K a week mark.
If he becomes desperate suppose there’s a chance he’ll reduce his demands to £150K ish per week.

Warnock just said that it was "a good financial deal for us (Cardiff)" from memory. He would say this as he doesn't want his fans thinking he's just spent £6m plus wages on a dud and then he's still paying 50% of the duds wages to get him out again. What Warnock says and the actual truth might not be the same thing.

Yaya Toure

Children read this forum. They’ll think it’s okay to take Class A drugs.

He was signing for Celtic last week, a well known club to go for a last pay day, he's lowered his sights since they turned him down and he'll played for McCabe money now.

Warnock just said that it was "a good financial deal for us (Cardiff)" from memory. He would say this as he doesn't want his fans thinking he's just spent £6m plus wages on a dud and then he's still paying 50% of the duds wages to get him out again. What Warnock says and the actual truth might not be the same thing.

True, Warnock is always calculated and manipulative enough to protect himself to avoid criticism.

Back
Top Bottom