Player Suggestion Wylan Cyprien (OGC Nice)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

officialrjh

Reaction score
Plays for Nice, really good all rounder midfielder for a 25 year old. Having watched the video down (video released 3 years ago) below he could be perfect for our squad. He would add height, strength and stamina to our midfield. Definitely got some good shooting in him, not afraid to chances.

Competition - John Fleck, John Lundstrum, Oli Norwood and Sander Berge.

Tarqs

Reaction score
I've sussed it, you're an agent.

Berkshire Blade

Reaction score
Dunno if you've heard but there is global pandemic and football as we knew it is totally turned on its head. No idea when the transfer window is yet.

Pedro Verde

Reaction score
You should not scout players just because they have a good video out
FFS Higdon looked fantastic on his. Look how that turned out !!!

bongleblade

Reaction score
do we need 7
Competition - John Fleck, John Lundstrum, Oli Norwood and Sander Berge.
Add Luke Freeman to that list, and with Cyprien you have 6 midfielders for 3 places? It's looking like a struggle for Berge to fit in, let alone another midfielder in the ranks coming through. Plus I would actually like to see LF play a role for us next season in some capacity.

We need to be cautious about having a bloated squad, I think we were beginning to see some negative affects from the highly competitive midfield places available, Lunny did not look happy about Berge slotting straight in

Liaminho9

Reaction score
Coincidence that the two suggestions by this poster so far are both rather good players on FIFA?

finlaytheblade

Reaction score
do we need 7

Add Luke Freeman to that list, and with Cyprien you have 6 midfielders for 3 places? It's looking like a struggle for Berge to fit in, let alone another midfielder in the ranks coming through. Plus I would actually like to see LF play a role for us next season in some capacity.

We need to be cautious about having a bloated squad, I think we were beginning to see some negative affects from the highly competitive midfield places available, Lunny did not look happy about Berge slotting straight in
Any player that cant tolerate competition for shirts is no good for Wilder or any manager .Competition for places is a given

Tarqs

Reaction score
Coincidence that the two suggestions by this poster so far are both rather good players on FIFA?
10 posts in 3 and a half years and all are player offerings.

Telling you, he's a super agent.

officialrjh

Reaction score
10 posts in 3 and a half years and all are player offerings.

Telling you, he's a super agent.
If I was an agent I wouldnt be on here saying sign this guy. I'm only saying that I think this guy would be a good fit for our team

since1889

Relegation party at mine
Reaction score
OGC you say?
ogc-logo-192_666388f.jpg

Berlin Blade

Large Member
Reaction score
do we need 7

We do need 6 for 3 places.

LCM - Fleck/Freeman
CDM - Norwood/Berge
RCM - Lunny/??

We need to sign an ‘upgrade’ on Lunny for this slot. That’s how you improve your squad. I love Lunny and have been an advocate of his since the Championship and would have no problem with him starting over this ‘upgrade’. They push each other on to bigger heights.

It’s great to have really important players that feel irreplaceable, but we need two players in every position if we are to be successful in a season with multiple competitions (Prem, FA, League cup, europa league). Take Basham for example, he’s virtually the first name on the team sheet at the moment and rightly so, but the plan is obviously for Retsos to come in and play that role. If god forbid Retsos is injured, tired, suspended or out of form, in comes one of our players of the season Basham to fill in.

It’s the same with Luke Freeman, I can’t wait to see him play more and he really deserves his chance but there’s no way he is playing over Fleck at the moment. When he gets his chance though, he’s gonna be so hungry to play well. That’s the culture you want in a football club.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom