Would this team be in a relegation scrap next season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A lot of the negativity is unjustifiable.

But there are is reason to question what next season will look like if the transfers bought in have the same impact next season, and Mcburnie/Berge are not integrated into the side permanently.

If you add the total points gained by the other 2 clubs promoted last year they have a combined total of 48 points.

We have 44.

Not read all the thread so apologies if it’s mentioned elsewhere. I remember in Beans conversation with a Burnley fan before the Burnley game that they initially look to stay up each season. When they have done so they re-align their aims. This is what we need to do every season.

It’s not being negative but I fully expect us to be in a scrap next season and that things won’t go half as well as this season.

Not read all the thread so apologies if it’s mentioned elsewhere. I remember in Beans conversation with a Burnley fan before the Burnley game that they initially look to stay up each season. When they have done so they re-align their aims. This is what we need to do every season.

It’s not being negative but I fully expect us to be in a scrap next season and that things won’t go half as well as this season.

Everyone outside the current top 7, Arsenal and Everton are very capable of getting drawn into a relegation scrap imo.

It's pretty much the same every year.

Back
Top Bottom