Woohoo!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Two football sides no theatrics either way.
Agreed B56, thought was very entertaining, i also thought it was pretty evenly balanced, blades just shading it overall, stats below taken from Beeb

Possesion Home 43% Away 57%
Shots
Home 7 Away 6
Shots on Target
Home 3 Away 1
Corners Home 6 Away 1
Fouls Home 5 Away 6

Rivkovic looks like he could be a great addition too.
Did nowt, sorry if you're his agent or friend or something but once Sharp went off it was like playing without a front line at all.

You're talking out of your arse mate ,he did well had more touches than sharp did all.game
I'll accept from that comment you are blind, deaf and dumb and probably immensely stupid into the bargain.

the second half we were back to our old selves. Moose pulled there defenders about to create space when he came on and we then got more ball in the final third. If we could only make more clear cut chances. But that is a VERY solid win against a good Wolves outfit

if we get a couple of decent strong fast strikers next season we can really push on and consolidate in the Prem !

the second half we were back to our old selves. Moose pulled there defenders about to create space when he came on and we then got more ball in the final third. If we could only make more clear cut chances. But that is a VERY solid win against a good Wolves outfit

if we get a couple of decent strong fast strikers next season we can really push on and consolidate in the Prem !

A fully fit Mousset would turn us into a different animal. He makes us so much more difficult to deal with.

I thought that was a brilliant game, very even, no prancing about or rolling round play acting, just proper football.

Did nowt, sorry if you're his agent or friend or something but once Sharp went off it was like playing without a front line at all.

Moussett & Zivkovic made a big difference to the way in which Wolves had to defend, which was far too easy for them in the first half. This was recognised by Wolves as well.

Holy shite, what you drinking Crystal Champagne and Caviar.
Apparently while I was celebrating (only Blade) there my missus was ear wigging, it was equivalent of 2 weeks wages- I don't feel so bad now sounds like he's doing alright at that.

Back
Top Bottom