Wolves Fans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They certainly seem to have got a bit billy big bollocks. Was only only 3 years ago they were a bang average championship side.
They are no “bigger” than united.

Moaning about not getting into Champions League as they suffered a last-minute defeat to the mighty blades.

How have they become this entitled so quickly? Reminded me of Arsenal fans...
You clearly are either young or have a short memory.

In the 90's when they had the self proclaimed "golden tit" buy them, their fans were terrible, and that was in the 2nd tier. He spent a fortune on the playing side as well as built Molineux into the stadia it is today with the ability to grow a lot further. They were the big spenders of the league and we were very much our rivals on the field most seasons.
Their fans were copper bottomed, grade A, bellends in general, hugely entitled in a very piggy way, as they were the have's and we were the have not's and they seemed to believe they had a god given right to success. Eventually Hayward had to pull the spending plug and they returned to their normal level, alongside ourselves.

It's a shame as I love the way they now play, have gone at the premier league and the way they go about the game generally, but I just can't shake that memory of them.
I do see a lot of us about them though, possibly due to our history together and the sizes of each club, so I am conflicted because I'd love us, them and Leicester to keep giving the PL big boys a bloody nose and not let them have it all their own way.

Last edited:
Moaning about not getting into Champions League as they suffered a last-minute defeat to the mighty blades.

How have they become this entitled so quickly? Reminded me of Arsenal fans...

To some of us older fans, Wolves are an arrogant club - quite possibly on par with our S6 neighbours.

They are a well supported club, who have always travelled well as away fans, but they carry this self entitlement that doesn't help now with FOSUN involved. Whether Chinese involvement will continue at the same rate following COVID-19 is another matter - but they've always been arrogant fans for me.

UTB

Didn't we do the same when we were dog shit post lockdown? I'd be the same if I was a wolves fan. Thought they could've made it to UCL too.

You mean threads like Oli McShitty, Wilder preferring to lose than use five subs, and our expensive signings being a waste? No, our fans would never overreact like that.

I am 35 and my opinion of Wolves is based on a lot of needle in my time watching the Blades. I don't like them much but I do think they are capable of playing decent football.

Expectations change, if we struggle next season we'll rightly be disappointed. We shouldn't have a happy to just be here attitude just because we were in League One fairly recently.

You mean threads like Oli McShitty, Wilder preferring to lose than use five subs, and our expensive signings being a waste? No, our fans would never overreact like that.

I called out bad performances and a lack of effort post lockdown for sure, some said it was to be expected after lockdown and that's our season done but last three games have proven we should never expect it with Wilder in charge, especially with europa league beckoning.

I called out bad performances and a lack of effort post lockdown for sure, some said it was to be expected after lockdown and that's our season done but last three games have proven we should never expect it with Wilder in charge, especially with europa league beckoning.

I criticised those performances plenty. Criticism's fair game. But the sensible posters made sure to weigh it against adapting to new conditions, injuries, a red card, and the almost unbelievable standards we'd set for ourselves. We're miles ahead of expectations and it really wound me up that people forgot that so quickly the first time we stumbled.

Wolves every right to feel gutted, they have played superb this season, all fans are fickle - we are- they are..

Most Blades expected a defeat last night, Wolves expected a win, what was truly amazing is how Wilder managed to completely strangle a creative team. WE made them look average that's not luck that's by design, Chris deserves the keys to the city AGAIN, he out thought Nuno.

Every player bar none was a minimum 7 out of 10 - just brilliant to behold. Egans header my God - the roof was blasted off in our house.

I criticised those performances plenty. Criticism's fair game. But the sensible posters made sure to weigh it against adapting to new conditions, injuries, a red card, and the almost unbelievable standards we'd set for ourselves. We're miles ahead of expectations and it really wound me up that people forgot that so quickly the first time we stumbled.

Completely agree. Targeting certain players with vitriol wasn't my angle either. But they were bad performances, regardless of the situation.

Hear, fucking hear!

I thought their fans were shit last night, barely heard 'um.

You clearly are either young or have a short memory.

In the 90's when they had the self proclaimed "golden tit" buy them, their fans were terrible, and that was in the 2nd tier. He spent a fortune on the playing side as well as built Molineux into the stadia it is today with the ability to grow a lot further. They were the big spenders of the league and we were very much our rivals on the field most seasons.
Their fans were copper bottomed, grade A, bellends in general, hugely entitled in a very piggy way, as they were the have's and we were the have not's and they seemed to believe they had a god given right to success. Eventually Hayward had to pull the spending plug and they returned to their normal level, alongside ourselves.

It's a shame as I love the way they now play, have gone at the premier league and the way they go about the game generally, but I just can't shake that memory of them.
I do see a lot of us about them though, possibly due to our history together and the sizes of each club, so I am conflicted because I'd love us, them and Leicester to keep giving the PL big boys a bloody nose and not let them have it all their own way.

Can’t fucking stand Leicester fans they have got billy big bollocks since the title win which at the time I wanted them to win , wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire now think they are European elite , think the older Wolves fans know where they came from and have generally be quite grounded it’s their newer bandwagon jumpers that have been the bell ends

Back
Top Bottom