Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 1st Dec 19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WOLV
WOLV
WOLV

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin

1574892093199.png v. 1574892099350.png
EPL Week 14 - Sunday 1st December 2019 - Molineux

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.p...verhampton-wanderers-vs-sheffield-united.478/

Officials:

Referee:
David Coote
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Assistant Referee: Nick Hopton
Fourth Official: Martin Atkinson
Video Assistant Referee: Stuart Attwell
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Dan Robathan

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2019-12-01 at 11.28.03.png

Away Fans Guide:

Attachments

• plawayfansguide19.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Need to see it again, but a ball played towards a player offside who then assists, shouldn't VAR have ruled that out?

I’d have thought so. On the stream I saw Iain Dowie was talking about it being a different phase of play because Enda Stevens got a slight touch on the ball but it didn’t look that way to me.

I’d have thought so. On the stream I saw Iain Dowie was talking about it being a different phase of play because Enda Stevens got a slight touch on the ball but it didn’t look that way to me.

And that's VAR for you, if that's not offside, Dier clearly clearing the ball is surely as second phase as it gets.

Complete lack of clarity.

Our goal at Spurs was different phase gets called a no goal , there goal to today a different phase, stands as a goal = VAR GET RID !

If the forward ball was towards Jimenez, then yes, he should have been flagged offside. But it was towards Traore (onside), and the knock from our player took it towards Jimenez. Correct descion for me.

i am delighted with a great away point because that wolves team is full of international & Champions League expierence. thinking of patricio neves moutinho Jota, absoulte quality & it was worrying because our last visit to molineux was 1 of wilders rare batterings. where we were played off the park losing 3-0

this is in no way an attack on Mcgoldrick. because he is hugely important to how we play. he creates so much for example if mcgoldrick doesnt make that run mousset doesnt make it 2-0 v man utd & stat i said few months ago bergkamp is considered 1 of premier leagues greatest players but as striker hes not even in the 100 club & outscored by Heskey, Crouch & Darren bent. but if he scored 1 of them great 2nd half chances. couldve been 2-0. sown up an excellent 3pts.

Back
Top Bottom