Without Egan, does Ampadu start?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He has too for me.I really like the look of him when he came on

Ampadu comes in and could nail down his place, big opportunity for him but also a big test. He is supposed to have good passing range which will help us out if we continue with Berge as he can take on some of the pings out wide similar to how Coady does from that position for Wolves.

Think it might be an opportunity to go 4 at the back with Oli and Berger as defensive midfield

Oh please enlighten me, what is “one of them”?

Okay, well in this instance it is a WUM who likes to shoot off like a myoclonic jerker to get a reaction.
I am sure you will want to respond so knock yourself out, but I have no interest in furthering pointless argument with a anonymous forum member.

Okay, well in this instance it is a WUM who likes to shoot off like a myoclonic jerker to get a reaction.
I am sure you will want to respond so knock yourself out, but I have no interest in furthering pointless argument with a anonymous forum member.
Ah I see your one of them! Nah, my bloods not boiling, your WUM powers are low

Jags has the pace of Jabba the hut as proved in the man u home game last season. He's only here to provide experience and coach and IMO shouldn't be be starting crucial games where pace may be a problem. Ampadu 100%. If not J. Rob if not the Rodwell. As proved against Newcastle and today even Egan himself doesn't have the pace so we should look at where we could improve/ alternate here as we are now Premier League survivors.

My thinking was to play Bash in Egan's place, with Ampadu playing RCB?

Ampadu is quality. We haven't loaned him to not give him opportunties like this. Put him in. We might even find that his superior pace and distribution skillset is more beneficial to us.

Egan has to win his place back now. Not the first time he’s been caught out with that ball over the top.

Ampadu looked incredibly competent in the back 4. That CB place is his for me now.

Egan has got to learn to give himself a couple of yards when he's marking players quicker than him. Must be the 4th or 5th time he's got caught square and too tight, which has resulted in a goal or red card.

I won't be surprised if we see Jags as the only change, Wilder does have one for every position, I just feel that would offer us so much more in the time being.
I'd have to disagree with you on that mate. I think Jags is not a good choice. I think he's not at the level now for playing regular Premier League football. It's why we've brought Ampadu in. And he'll be playing alongside O'Connell, with Basham in midfield. Just like last night.

I seem to be swimming upstream with my pick for centre half, and that is Robinson, hes never let us down, hes been with us long enough to know the system and he knows first hand covering for joc how the pivot position egan plays, throwing ampadu in such a crucial position after being with us a fortnight is a little risky for me

I’d love to see JOC in middle and him absolutely smashing Bamford to pieces

Would you want Jags there? Or would you want Bash there with Ampadu in for him? I love Jags, but he isn't the same and both Bash and Ampadu offer us more in many departments imo.
Ampadu. Cool customer,mobile and decent on the ball. Much as I like jags.

Please dont put Jags in - he has lost his pace and anticipation and against dirty Leeds will get slaughtered - has to be Ampadu

Bring Jags on for the last 5 minutes to score an absolute worldy of a goal.

Back
Top Bottom