Win the league lads

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bruce Wayne

Reaction score
I know the Leeds battle it aint over but I don't want us to play Ipswich looking to nick 2nd spot. Lets go out and smash Ipswich to chase down Norwich for the title, they are wobbling big time so lets take them down Blades.

Out of the top 3 we are the form team so lets carry it on in the next 2 games and do something special.

UTB

I'm preying already!!!

I know the Leeds battle it aint over but I don't want us to play Ipswich looking to nick 2nd spot. Lets go out and smash Ipswich to chase down Norwich for the title, they are wobbling big time so lets take them down Blades.

Out of the top 3 we are the form team so lets carry it on in the next 2 games and do something special.

UTB
The two top teams in the last 5 games are Villa and Blackburn. Guess who Norwich still have to play

I placed a little bet on Grand National day that we would be Champions, got a very nice 9 -1. Come on Blades!

If we beat Ipswich we’ll be above them as they kick off later.
Hadn’t thought of that! Been so focused on the battle with Leeds and putting the pressure on them I hadn’t considered putting pressure on Norwich. Maybe we can’t mathematically seal promotion by winning our game, but by moving all three games maybe Sky have helped our quest for the title...

Villa must surely be looking to take 2 huge scalps, and 12 wins on the bounce heading into the playoffs, especially with the late form of Norwich and Leeds

It’s a genuine possibility, we win 2, Norwich win 1 lose 1 and goal difference would likely be in our favour as we’re +1 on them now

I can’t fuckin believe dem Blades are in this position with 2 games to go

It's still in Norwich's hands but I wouldn't bet against us now. I have the same feeling as I did when we charged through the final furlong in League 1, and this time we are chasing the smell of blood, rather than being chased.

2nd will do me just fine, but by god to win the title would be the cherry on the cake.

Very good chance if we do our part. First and foremost win on Satdi. We go top of the league and have a slight possibility of staying there.

I really fear for our little pink inferior friends' sanity if we end up champions of the poorest championship season ever!!!!

:p:p:p

Canary at work thinks we’re going to sneak it.

And you know what, I think he’s right.

Villa hold the key.

If they can keep their winning run going, DirtyLeeds could be out of it this weekend and the time-wasting-cheating-Wurzel-bastards, miss out the weekend after.

Winning at Stoke won’t be easy, but if we can take 6 points from the final 2 games I do think we’ll be champions

Very good chance if we do our part. First and foremost win on Satdi. We go top of the league and have a slight possibility of staying there.

I really fear for our little pink inferior friends' sanity if we end up champions of the poorest championship season ever!!!!

:p:p:p

With our spineless players, bottle-job manager and backbone-free supporters?? No chance!

:rolleyes:

Villa hold the key.

If they can keep their winning run going, DirtyLeeds could be out of it this weekend and the time-wasting-cheating-Wurzel-bastards, miss out the weekend after.

True - Villa do probably hold the key.

But we play before Norwich next Saturday and if we can go top, it puts a bit more pressure on them. Blackburn have won their last 4 games, so will be no push overs. I've seen both our games with Blackburn - they played well both times even though we beat them twice. They have a decent midfield when they put their mind to it.

Watched the pigs v Norwich last week and the s6 lot played very well - particularly in midfield where they left out Bannon to make their midfield very solid.

I'm taking Blackburn to give them a very good game and hopefully nick something.

I would certainly take Norwich 1 point in front with us then to play Stoke and them Villa.

UTB

We should go into these last 2 games with the attitude that we can still win the title and I'm certain that is what Wilder will be telling the team in preparation this week.

Back
Top Bottom