Will we actually sign anyone?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bloody hell on this thread I’ve found Coco the clown aka Thornton
david aka Thornton
Fred Tunstsll aka Thornton
Hilly aka Thornton

How many usernames can you have on here.
We're all Thornton.

Hmmm copywrite that now or wait for it to catch on a bit ..?

Bloody hell on this thread I’ve found Coco the clown aka Thornton
david aka Thornton
Fred Tunstsll aka Thornton
Hilly aka Thornton

How many usernames can you have on here.
I’m not sure but I think PG Metcalfe has a few.

Well boys, I've just caught up on this shit shower of a thread and it's fair to say that a few of you have hardly covered yourselves with glory.

Infractions given. Fucking pack it in.

We’ve now had Jagielka, Freeman, Robinson, Morrison, Mousset. 3 new record signings. About £20m likely spent.

At this stage a year ago we had just signed John Egan as our first purchase of the summer.

We’ve now had Jagielka, Freeman, Robinson, Morrison, Mousset. 3 new record signings. About £20m likely spent.

At this stage a year ago we had just signed John Egan as our first purchase of the summer.

Yeah but we're a Premier League team now, counts for nothing, and the one's we have signed are no good, if they were any good, Villa would have signed them.

Yeah but we're a Premier League team now, counts for nothing, and the one's we have signed are no good, if they were any good, Villa would have signed them.
They’re obviously no good because the Pig and Dirty fans on Twatter keep telling us so every time we sign anybody, and we know how good they are at predicting, FACT!

Our players will be signed in August after everybody else has had their fill

Then there'll be a couple of bargains knocking about that nobody else will look at and Wilder will pick up for nothing and turn them into £2 million players, hell we might even have a £3 million player on our hands for nowt.
😂

Back
Top Bottom