Will we actually sign anyone?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No that’s not unreasonable but he regularly goes a whole lot further than that. He has absolutely no issues with slagging our fan base off on a regular basis, whenever I ask him to provide evidence for his claims he disappears. He’s made his point, several times, banging the same drum over and over again is extremely boring for those of us who have to read it. If he really cared that much he actually do something about it, instead he bitches about it on the Internet.

I don't disappear at all. I just don't spend all day on here

I'm not sure what I am supposed to be substantiating.

I think the boardroom is shyte and always has been. I've backed this up by saying

No trophy in 94 years, when similar sized clubs and traditionally smaller clubs have won something

No European qualification when every similar sized club has

Less time in the top flight over the last 40 years or so than any other similar sized club

More time in the bottom two divisions than any similar sized club

That's my justification for my opinion, I've said it often enough it's just that people only read what they want to read and conveniently miss the bits they don't want to, and they are the ones repeating the same bullshit asking for examples when they've already been given

I think the boardroom is shyte and always has been. I've backed this up by saying

No trophy in 94 years, when similar sized clubs and traditionally smaller clubs have won something

Less time in the top flight over the last 40 years or so than any other similar sized club

That's my justification for my opinion, I've said it often enough it's just that people only read what they want to read and conveniently miss the bits they don't want to, and they are the ones repeating the same bullshit asking for examples when they've already been given
But yet you'd like McCabe to remain as a Director to ensure, 'continuity'?

All of which must be true you read it on porktalk

But yet you'd like McCabe to remain as a Director to ensure, 'continuity'?

Yeah, a bit confused myself about this TBH
I think he's a decent sort but doesn't have enough to push us on any further
But could offer something useful to a new owner in an advisory, non executive role.

I don't think this would ever happen, a new investor would probably want him gone sharpish

All of which must be true you read it on porktalk

My God, what a simpleton.
How wonderful must it be to have such a narrow minded view of the World

Pig,
Your go to comment whenever you hear or see something you don't like.

It has probably escaped your pea brained attention span that me criticizing the board of directors is because I WANT BETTER FOR THE CLUB.
Just like most pigs obviously
Certainly not like United fans like you.

Imagine if you were such a tool on a forum, that you had to get your real life mates to sign up to defend your good name, which is actually just an online persona.

Magic this place at times, absolutely magic.
Imagine these 'real life mates' at the match with this miserable,moaning ****,say Leeds away,Bash scores, everyone going barmy apeshit,all bar him who just says,yeah we might have scored but the board rooms still rubbish.2 'real life mates'stop celebrating and say'yes you have a point,we had forgotten that in all the excitement of scoring a goal at our promotion rivals.We need to get back to being realistic.

Depends on your view of early

Seeing as the offices at Bramall Lane are similar to the decks of the Marie Celeste just now its no wonder theres no signings.
Real signings started mid July last year
That's still a full month away

Yeah, a bit confused myself about this TBH
I think he's a decent sort but doesn't have enough to push us on any further
But could offer something useful to a new owner in an advisory, non executive role.

I don't think this would ever happen, a new investor would probably want him gone sharpish
Somehow I don't see McCabe as the non-exec advisor type. Given what we've heard over the years and in the last few weeks, control freak might be closer to the mark.

Ultimately, our current 2 chairmen, through good management selection and a bit of good fortune have taken us to the premier league. McCabe's had enough, and wants out, PA should get a return on his investment now, court case notwithstanding, and we need a fresh start. The new owner might prove to be the best we've ever had or a total disaster, but it's time for a clean break ASAP

Cant wait for the WYEDP and GLTTL to begin! Im bored of everything now!!!! Surely we must sign someone before the friendly games? do we even have enough players to have an actual team with subs (not including the ones we are trying to get rid of)?

So you've searched half the night for one of my posts, and it still does not say that I have admitted to being a pig.

So back on topic after all the playground bickering , 1 year ago tomorrow we signed Hendo.

Can history repeat itself??

I've asked you several times for evidence to support your negative comments about our fans. Every time I do you ignore the questions.

"I've said it often enough". Isn't that the absolute truth. Repetitive and dull.

Imagine these 'real life mates' at the match with this miserable,moaning ****,say Leeds away,Bash scores, everyone going barmy apeshit,all bar him who just says,yeah we might have scored but the board rooms still rubbish.2 'real life mates'stop celebrating and say'yes you have a point,we had forgotten that in all the excitement of scoring a goal at our promotion rivals.We need to get back to being realistic.

Benjamin Button.

I find it incomprehensible that someone of your age hasn't worked out that the world contains billions of people and opinions.
Your answer to that is to abuse them as you don't have the capacity to engage in debate.
Christ help you if Chingo ever gets stuck into this forum properly.

Imagine if you were such a tool on a forum, that you had to get your real life mates to sign up to defend your good name, which is actually just an online persona.

Magic this place at times, absolutely magic.

That's some conspiracy theory you've dreamed up
I haven't got anybody to sign up to this forum, the characters on here are anonymous to me with the exception of one.
Some people just agree with a person's opinion, some don't.

Somehow I don't see McCabe as the non-exec advisor type. Given what we've heard over the years and in the last few weeks, control freak might be closer to the mark.

Ultimately, our current 2 chairmen, through good management selection and a bit of good fortune have taken us to the premier league. McCabe's had enough, and wants out, PA should get a return on his investment now, court case notwithstanding, and we need a fresh start. The new owner might prove to be the best we've ever had or a total disaster, but it's time for a clean break ASAP

Me neither, he'd try it for a while, but would get too involved and it would probably cause some boardroom tension, and we wouldn't want that at Bramall Lane would we ?

That's some conspiracy theory you've dreamed up
I haven't got anybody to sign up to this forum, the characters on here are anonymous to me with the exception of one.
Some people just agree with a person's opinion, some don't.
But there are 2 people on here claiming they know you personally,one for 50 years John Snow,the other 55 years,Bill Johnson.
Which is the 'real mate'?

But there are 2 people on here claiming they know you personally,one for 50 years John Snow,the other 55 years,Bill Johnson.
Which is the 'real mate'?

One of them that I definitely know, I probably know the other as well If he knows me as well as he says he does, but I'm not aware of it through his username

Ideally the new signings need to be sorted ready for the pre season training and friendly games and I’m sure they will be.

Ideally the new signings need to be sorted ready for the pre season training and friendly games and I’m sure they will be.
Given the signings we're likely to be after are going to be interesting other similar teams I think that's quite unlikely for most of them.
I can see us being busy into the last week, when players have seen what interest there is and we're the best offer from what's left.
A couple of Championship players stepping up could be completed earlier though.

He's the most approachable chairman we've ever had. He will stand in the car park and talk to anyone who is civil.
True - he will also call on his mobile (from Hong Kong) to a much aggrieved Blade (on my mobile) after another Robson cock-up.

Back
Top Bottom