Will we actually sign anyone?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So you’re over 50 years old and only just started posting on here . A loyal and real blade😂 I’ve got to say I’ve got my doubts about you too , are you one and the same.

You re quite a tool aren't you mate.
I have absolutely no idea who you are, how many personas you have on here and more importantly I couldn't care less.
As you've brought up my posting history on here I used to post for years on 606,then for years on Blades ad after 606 was closed. Now here.
That OK?
My first season ticket at the Lane was 1971/72 season and I pretty sure I've seen our team home and away more times than you've had hot dinners and most definitely hundreds of times more than you've got laid.
Ciao.

He reminds me of somebody who used to be on here called Micalijo, I’ve wondered whether its him back with a different name. He made similarly stupid club hating comments, but I can confirm he was a Blade. Not sure about TPL, if he is he isn’t much of one.

He wasn't the person you allude to and he's as much a Blades as anyone on here.

I've already explained that my original message was answering Plymouth Blade, the rest have been answering you who changed our discussion into yours.

If you think a good boardroom or a shit boardroom doesn't affect signings, or the standard of player any club signs then carry on thinking it.

My proof is in the history books, 94 years without a trophy, never played in Europe, less years in the top flight than any other similar sized club during the last 40 years or so, more years in the bottom two divisions than any similar sized club over the last 40 years

If that's not damning evidence for continually shite boardrooms I don't know what is
League 1 Trophy couple of years ago and we played in the Intertoto cup in the mid 90's, no pleasing some people😉

Looking for any excuse to have an argument aren't you
Like a pre-menstrual fucking woman

Our boardrooms have been shit, that's it, end of. You know it, I know it and everybody else knows it.

The main reason why we are no longer considered a top club by anybody has been down to our boardrooms selling our chances away for the last 90 years, and not investing properly.
Deny it all you like but everybody knows it's true

He’s an aggressive keyboard warrior don’t rise to his shit. Proper lefty loon bag finds it easier to slate people that think for him/herself

He’s an aggressive keyboard warrior don’t rise to his shit. Proper lefty loon bag finds it easier to slate people that think for him/herself
Not been aggressive or insulting to anyone, just asked for reasons to support what people post. I want to be educated, I want others to convince me to their viewpoint, but they aren’t going to do that if they’re posting rubbish they can’t support.
The fact you can’t substantiate your strongly held opinions isn’t down to me.
You’ve been far more aggressive and insulting to me than anything I’ve posted to you, (uneducated buffoon wasn’t it?) yet you’re the one crying about it, and looking to team up to have a pop.
If you can’t handle people disagreeing with you, maybe Internet forums aren’t for you?
How about a closed Facebook group called “Wilder and the SUFC board are full of shit”, and see who joins it outside of you and TPL.

Last edited:
You re quite a tool aren't you mate.
I have absolutely no idea who you are, how many personas you have on here and more importantly I couldn't care less.
As you've brought up my posting history on here I used to post for years on 606,then for years on Blades ad after 606 was closed. Now here.
That OK?
My first season ticket at the Lane was 1971/72 season and I pretty sure I've seen our team home and away more times than you've had hot dinners and most definitely hundreds of times more than you've got laid.
Ciao.

You should know that personal abuse is prohibited on this site. One does protest one’s innocence to much .

He just hates everything about us and what we do?

He despises the small time/town mentality he believes we have suffered from for decades. He regularly suggests we should at least match Palace. Bournemouth, Watford, Brighton etc. Would you honestly call that unreasonable?

He wont be our chairman for much longer. I fear that the the next one will not be as good as him/her. Hope McCabe stays on the board in an advisory role.
McCabe is hopeless. The sooner he goes the better. Overseen arguably the worst period in our history. One disastrous decision after another. Doesn’t have the money or ambition to take us forward. Hardly speaks and when he does he comes across as prickly and unpleasant. Disappears when things aren’t going well and is back as “there’s no bigger Blade than me” Kev when things pick up. Unfortunately the Prince he brought on board is just as bad.

He despises the small time/town mentality he believes we have suffered from for decades. He regularly suggests we should at least match Palace. Bournemouth, Watford, Brighton etc. Would you honestly call that unreasonable?

No that’s not unreasonable but he regularly goes a whole lot further than that. He has absolutely no issues with slagging our fan base off on a regular basis, whenever I ask him to provide evidence for his claims he disappears. He’s made his point, several times, banging the same drum over and over again is extremely boring for those of us who have to read it. If he really cared that much he actually do something about it, instead he bitches about it on the Internet.

No that’s not unreasonable but he regularly goes a whole lot further than that. He has absolutely no issues with slagging our fan base off on a regular basis, whenever I ask him to provide evidence for his claims he disappears. He’s made his point, several times, banging the same drum over and over again is extremely boring for those of us who have to read it. If he really cared that much he actually do something about it, instead he bitches about it on the Internet.

So engage with him on the points you've just made rather than insult him.

McCabe is hopeless. The sooner he goes the better. Overseen arguably the worst period in our history. One disastrous decision after another. Doesn’t have the money or ambition to take us forward. Hardly speaks and when he does he comes across as prickly and unpleasant. Disappears when things aren’t going well and is back as “there’s no bigger Blade than me” Kev when things pick up. Unfortunately the Prince he brought on board is just as bad.

Yeah terrible decision to being Wilder in. Wait, I forget that the bad decisions were McCabe’s fault but the good ones were just lucky...

Is it you’re intension to throw insults and receive a ban , if this is the case , carry on.

Are you 13? You've insulted both my close friend and I and are now bleating because you've been corrected as to your abuse.
As I said.
Grow up.

So engage with him on the points you've just made rather than insult him.

I’ve tried, as I said before, whenever I ask him to support his argument he disappears. It’s very difficult to engage with someone who refuses to answer any questions.

I’ve tried, as I said before, whenever I ask him to support his argument he disappears. It’s very difficult to engage with refuses to answer any questions.

I appreciate that. Maybe try again. I assure you he enjoys mature debate but you must realise he gets dogs abuse on here and does incredibly well to be as restrained as he is.

Are you 13? You've insulted both my close friend and I and are now bleating because you've been corrected as to your abuse.
As I said.
Grow up.

Actually I’ve not personally insulted anyone apart from saying they are Wednesday fans , which I do believe is a fact .

So you want our next owner to be a foreigner who does hedge funding?

Actually I’ve not personally insulted anyone apart from saying they are Wednesday fans , which I do believe is a fact .

Oh stop being pathetic.
Calling someone a pig is the worst thing you can call them.
You're totally wrong. Have the bollocks to accept it, apologise and engage in debate.
You won't as you haven't got it in you.
Have the last word, I'm done with you.

I appreciate that. Maybe try again. I assure you he enjoys mature debate but you must realise he gets dogs abuse on here and does incredibly well to be as restrained as he is.

I can fully understand why he gets said abuse. When you’re happy to slag the fan base off then you should expect it in return.

I’ll try again when he decides to finally come up with a new topic of conversation, rather than posting the same old monotonous shit.

Without sarcasm, why is the current board shit TPL?
On Macabes watch we have...
Redeloped the Lane
Got a decent training base
Have no fiscal debt
Played in the top division twice. At least..

Not been aggressive or insulting to anyone, just asked for reasons to support what people post. I want to be educated, I want others to convince me to their viewpoint, but they aren’t going to do that if they’re posting rubbish they can’t support.
The fact you can’t substantiate your strongly held opinions isn’t down to me.
You’ve been far more aggressive and insulting to me than anything I’ve posted to you, (uneducated buffoon wasn’t it?) yet you’re the one crying about it, and looking to team up to have a pop.
If you can’t handle people disagreeing with you, maybe Internet forums aren’t for you?
How about a closed Facebook group called “Wilder and the SUFC board are full of shit”, and see who joins it outside of you and TPL.
Bump there you go again. Me me me. Grow up and understand people may just have their own thoughts and believe it or not, you may not disagree.

Not sure what TPL is but I’m sure you will educate me and throw in a little of your very own humour......

Anyway back on topic

Bump there you go again. Me me me. Grow up and understand people may just have their own thoughts and believe it or not, you may not disagree.

Not sure what TPL is but I’m sure you will educate me and throw in a little of your very own humour......

Anyway back on topic

I don’t need to say anything, I can’t beat your self own, when you tried to be patronising and then tripped over your shoe laces.

Last edited:
Without sarcasm, why is the current board shit TPL?
On Macabes watch we have...
Redeloped the Lane
Got a decent training base
Have no fiscal debt
Played in the top division twice. At least..
You forgot: Endured the longest consecutive number of seasons outside the top 2 divisions in our history.

And 2 seasons in the top division? Wow. Up until the mid 70s we’d spent half our existence in the top division.

As for redeveloping the Lane. Better than it was - but done on the cheap and it shows.

Back
Top Bottom