Wilders biggest test in 3 years

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
Starts now. An amazing 3 years has now come to a close and Wilder will have the biggest test of his career now, everything's great when your winning games, the hardest thing to recover from is a run of losses, tipped to be good enough for the big clubs, time to prove himself on the otherside of the coin now.

6 competetive games lost in a row, no goals scored this season in the league, its gonna be a long season.

No, this isn't a slating Wilder thread, or a kneejerk reaction either. What he's done is remarkable, i really hope he has what it takes to get us out of this hole. I'm sure he does.

Whats the excuse for the last 3 ganes of last seasin which was only 6 weeks ago?

The 3 right after we beat Spurs, Wolves, Chelsea and drew with Burnley? Get a fucking grip for christs sake

We've lost 2 games to start the season, it's not the first time, it most certainly won't be the last

I thought Lundstram had half a chance

"Half chance" - gifted a free shot at goal and still missed, thank you for backing up my point exactly. 👍

The 3 right after we beat Spurs, Wolves, Chelsea and drew with Burnley? Get a fucking grip for christs sake

We've lost 2 games to start the season, it's not the first time, it most certainly won't be the last

No. I said the last 3 games of the season not the 3 before those 👍

Starts now. An amazing 3 years has now come to a close and Wilder will have the biggest test of his career now, everything's great when your winning games, the hardest thing to recover from is a run of losses, tipped to be good enough for the big clubs, time to prove himself on the otherside of the coin now.

6 competetive games lost in a row, no goals scored this season in the league, its gonna be a long season.

No, this isn't a slating Wilder thread, or a kneejerk reaction either. What he's done is remarkable, i really hope he has what it takes to get us out of this hole. I'm sure he does.

We lost the first two in 2018-19, by a bigger goal margin than these two games, and had 11 men for each of those defeats. Wilder "proved himself" by getting us promoted.

3 games competetive this year all lost

Last 3 games of last season all loat

3 + 3 = 6 all lost with 2 goals scored. Im not basing this post on 2 games fyi.

We lost the first two in 2018-19, by a bigger goal margin than these two games, and had 11 men for each of those defeats. Wilder "proved himself" by getting us promoted.

If you read my post its going based on the last SIX competetive matches, not 2. 👍

I'd start with 1 goal in the last 6 games, no clean sheets and no points.

We clearly are missing talent in the final 3rd, we was last season but the gritty wins covered that up for the most part.

We really need to roll the dice or we can't complain if we get sucked down back to the championship.

To be fair to Wilder, he can’t legislate for Egan being done by a simple long ball, Lundstram’s woeful penalty and soft defending at a set-piece. He’ll be as fuming as the rest of us tonight.

Not denying that. But as previously said I'm basing this entire post on our last 6 competetive games that we have lost all of..at what point do we stop making excuses up?

To be fair to the original poster, looking at our recent results, plus our next six/seven games, this is a big test for Wilder.

I'd start with 1 goal in the last 6 games, no clean sheets and no points.

We clearly are missing talent in the final 3rd, we was last season but the gritty wins covered that up for the most part.

We really need to roll the dice or we can't complain if we get sucked down back to the championship.

And sorry, but I think Wilder has wasted money on areas of our squad that couldve waited a while, or certainly until we had someone upfront. We needed a striker in January, its Seotember abd we still need one.

Back
Top Bottom