Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Didnt say he had no money just that he isn't willing to spend anymore while mccabe is going to appeal the court ruling

But we only have a few weeks to see from what I was told is that the only signing we will make will be from player sales or free transfers.. Which looks like being Rodwell

But that doesn't make me a Pig

Looks like you’re wrong as we are reportedly paying £1 million for Robinson. Stearman’s pay off would have cost a bit also.

Just read the opening post...... Sure Chris had grand plans this window but the Prince as scuppered them

Photographed discussing targets months ago.

Bettis said a budget had been agreed on Boxing day on TV.

Wilder has signed an improved contract since so you'd think he was quite happy with how things were going.

He's not going to spend for the sake of it.

Right wing McCabeaganda.

I'm blocking the pig. And Toronto blade cos I think they're the same person. Never post at the same time but are the only ones to like each others posts, both post constant bile.

Not even bothered if they're not pigs, they sound like em and life is easier without that kinda negativity.

Just read the opening post...... Sure Chris had grand plans this window but the Prince as scuppered them

Nobody has started moving yet. There's been about 5 significant players bought so far in the Prem.

Sheffield United, Wilder himself.
True, you know what I mean though? The reason we're not spending isn't because there's trouble behind the scenes as Collins suggests. The only club splashing the cash this window is Villa because they need a first choice striker and midfielder. They will probably end up paying over the odds on a punt then be stuck with whoever they sign in the Championship. We're seventh in the league, we don't need to do that at this stage surely and I don't think Wilder would want to?

Sell before we buy I believe it was....

Next signing was a loan?

How many more itk predictions ya gonna get wrong like I said?

View attachment 69056
True, you know what I mean though? The reason we're not spending isn't because there's trouble behind the scenes as Collins suggests. The only club splashing the cash this window is Villa because they need a first choice striker and midfielder. They will probably end up paying over the odds on a punt then be stuck with whoever they sign in the Championship. We're seventh in the league, we don't need to do that at this stage surely and I don't think Wilder would want to?

Chris said he want to keep moving the club forward e ery windiw watch the Interview if you don't believe me

Chris said he want to keep moving the club forward e ery windiw watch the Interview if you don't believe me
Yeah you’re right, but he’s always had the caveat that it has to be the right player and he’s not just going to sign players for the sake of it. I’m sure the other day he also did an interview when he said “I spend the clubs money as if it was my own, that’s why the board trust me”.

This doesn't have to be done by big, first 11 signings every time. An improved back up CB is still moving the club forward.

Back
Top Bottom