Wilder wants 5

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

But we are skint according to some on here. Either freebies or loans then?

Giyoor - £40m to spend yet.

Most likely free transfers and loans

giphy.gif

Cw said a couple will be loans but the international fixtures could hold them up until next week at earliest. Does this suggest that they are involved in those games? If so, that narrows it down from about 1000 players to a few hundred 😂

Looking at the size of the squad now and the ones who won’t play or will be moved on we need more then 5 probably more like 8.
Do we? I'd say we need a RWB, back up for Bash, a RCM and a ST. Then maybe a LWB or another ST, take your pick. What more do we need?

Cw said a couple will be loans but the international fixtures could hold them up until next week at earliest. Does this suggest that they are involved in those games? If so, that narrows it down from about 1000 players to a few hundred 😂

Burke also with Scotland, could also be due to Robinson going the other way, or at least out before we bring someone in, and he's with Ireland

And they're the 2 I feel like we've been most strongly linked with recently

RB, and LB as we’ve had bids in for Robinson and Cash

RM as I presume we’re still on for swift

CF - wilder had mentioned a forward specifically in his interviews

AM - I think we need an attacking midfielder with Freeman out of the picture. But some more cover at the back wouldn’t surprise me to be honest.

I think we will end up with 6 especially if someone else leaves.

Back
Top Bottom