CONFIRMED Wilder signs new deal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Quality reinforcements, does this mean we can shop at Tesco now?

just looked & I still stand by what i said a week ago today. wilder "signing" should only be good news as it was never about wages or contract length. it was about budget & strategy for next season. & him staying can only be good. because we would hope that his ambitions to least try & maintain a play off push next season. but at the end of the transfer window we will see if these verbal promises turn into physical promises

CW is only cementing his position, seeking clarification of the future etc., something that Benitez, Pochettino etc. are wanting to do but I doubt if that's caused a similar shitstorm. None have said a word, the fans just jump to conclusions. In other news:

Sunderland's new owner plans to talk to Chris Coleman about managerial position... THREE WEEKS after club sacked him
  • Sunderland's new owner revealed Chris Coleman could return as manager
  • The Welsh boss was swiftly sacked by the club's previous owners on April 29
  • Stewart Donald, who replaces Ellis Short, said he did not oust Coleman
  • Sunderland will be in League One next season after they suffered relegation
Stewart Donald was confirmed as successor to Ellis Short at the Stadium of Light on Monday after agreeing a £40million deal.

And, in what would be an extraordinary twist, he revealed that Coleman is one of the names he is considering as the next boss.

'It wasn't us (who sacked Coleman), and I wouldn't rule out potentially talking to Chris,' said Donald, with other names in the frame including Leicester coach Michael Appleton, St Mirren boss Jack Ross and Bolton's Phil Parkinson. :eek:

'We've got one week, we believe, to get ourselves organised. From a fans' perspective, Chris is obviously the visual one.'

'What Ellis Short has done through this whole process is that he has tidied up the business as best he can to reduce the liabilities moving forward.'

Link

CW is only cementing his position, seeking clarification of the future etc., something that Benitez, Pochettino etc. are wanting to do but I doubt if that's caused a similar shitstorm. None have said a word, the fans just jump to conclusions. In other news:

Sunderland's new owner plans to talk to Chris Coleman about managerial position... THREE WEEKS after club sacked him
Stewart Donald was confirmed as successor to Ellis Short at the Stadium of Light on Monday after agreeing a £40million deal.

And, in what would be an extraordinary twist, he revealed that Coleman is one of the names he is considering as the next boss.

'It wasn't us (who sacked Coleman), and I wouldn't rule out potentially talking to Chris,' said Donald, with other names in the frame including Leicester coach Michael Appleton, St Mirren boss Jack Ross and Bolton's Phil Parkinson. :eek:

'We've got one week, we believe, to get ourselves organised. From a fans' perspective, Chris is obviously the visual one.'

'What Ellis Short has done through this whole process is that he has tidied up the business as best he can to reduce the liabilities moving forward.'

Link

Interestingly it seems that this "International Consortium" headed by Stewart Donald is no such thing and it is basically Donald and his mate Methven. Seems that had CW jumped ship he wouldn't have had the budget he expected.

When Chris Coleman was sacked I said to my lad "I bet he gets his job back in close season". Needless to say my lad looked puzzled :D

Interestingly it seems that this "International Consortium" headed by Stewart Donald is no such thing and it is basically Donald and his mate Methven. Seems that had CW jumped ship he wouldn't have had the budget he expected.

If it's Methven off Blades Mad the backers will be the Lizard Aliens who shot Kennedy, faked the moon landings and planted the explosives in the WTC.

View attachment 39698

Plonk has missed an E and an R off his username

“We study history to ensure we dont repeat the mistakes of the past”.

This has to be quote of the decade. Is he a goldfish? That outfit has been dropping more bollocks than a sex change surgeon for the last 30 years, no matter who runs it.

“We study history to ensure we dont repeat the mistakes of the past”.

This has to be quote of the decade. Is he a goldfish? That outfit has been dropping more bollocks than a sex change surgeon for the last 30 years, no matter who runs it.

The question to be asked is why they keep on lying about 50k gates then?

Link

I look forward to exciting new manager Chris Coleman pinning the blame for his squad’s failings on idiot predecessor Chris Coleman.

View attachment 39698

Let them focus on history, and all the while they gloat on yesterday they miss what's happening now. This season was predictable if only you had a finger on the pulse of change. Never mind, they'll set themselves up for another humiliating fall. They'll comment sarcastically about our players while those same players inflict another defeat on them. Long may they exist in the darkness as they consider themselves to be worthy of world domination.

Link
My gut feeling is that this could be another car crash. Donald spent a lot of money to take Eastleigh from the Conference South to the Conference National and then changed managers with alarming frequency. They may be debt free but they have huge ongoing contractual liabilities.

The ‘international consortium’ seems to have disappeared and Donald doesn’t appear to be seriously rich himself. Something just doesn’t feel right.

View attachment 39698

Who is ‘we’ exactly? The current owners fucking it up, the previous owner who made some cash and walked, the owners before him who fucked it up or the ones before them that fucked it up?

Remember when they signed a load of shit players on big contracts and got relegated? Will they ever learn?

(And CW is on three years, not ten).

Great news. Good to keep him tied down and hopefully this will keep his bleating about the ownership down to a minimum.

I like the way he’s still a mercenary bastard, but next time he wants more munneh he should just ask the owners rather than giving radio sheff and Alan Biggs two weeks worth of stories

Back
Top Bottom