Wilder to Brighton?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

if we hadnt got promotion i would be seriously worried. now no because if he did leave & cant turn Brighton around sack before christmas. i hope even if we get relegated we are Burnley & keep faith

Fucking hell. We'd have to be relegated, have the town centre bombed, the suburbs obliterated and Boris Johnson made mayor. Even then we would NOT be Burnley.

good point :D

but in that they got relegated knew that despite it dyche was the best manager for the job, kept faith & bounced back winning the title. staying the premier league since

Brighton has been told no as Juventus is on the phone asking for a Signor Wilder

If the managerial career continues in the upward path it’s already on..

He leaves for the England job..

Big changes afoot at Brighton with Dan Ashworth and plenty of money behind them but can't see Wilder being tempted unless of course things behind the scenes at Utd are worse than they appear and he doesn't think he'll get what he needs to progress Utd to the next level.
Do you think he’d be willing to work under Ashworth? I rate the bloke but CW seems to like autonomy. On a probability scale of 1-10, this is a 1 as far as I’m concerned.

No brainer to target. Lucky he's a fan or he'd have been off in a jiffy with the backroom farce.

I don’t think he’ll leave for many many years, or should I say “hope” he won’t, but one thing is for certain in my mind it would have to be a club like Everton as a minimum or any of the established names who normally finish above them.

Wilder and Knill are in my opinion the modern day equivalent of Brian Clough and Peter Taylor, with the correct backing they can achieve anything and I genuinely believe that.

What’s happened here started with Wilder walking through the door, all the other cast members were already here bumbling about with no real idea, so the board just need to keep him happy and try not to have any dopey ideas about the football being played or the players he signs..

KMC & PA have got very lucky, support him and trust him like the fans do, simple.

Thought it would stop, all this “Wilder is going to xxxxx”

The Brighton fans all say it’s fake news, probably linked to promote betting .
Someone even says they’ve got more chance of appointing Klopp than Wilder.
Another says they don’t want him because he doesn’t play the Brighton style of football (whatever that is).

Every single Brighton fan on their site have the same opinion that it’s a made up story with zero chance of it happening.

Do you think he’d be willing to work under Ashworth? I rate the bloke but CW seems to like autonomy. On a probability scale of 1-10, this is a 1 as far as I’m concerned.

Yep, whether CW would be willing to work under a DoF was my first thought as well, especially after the JvV episode. I suppose it depends on how the DoF role is defined, whether he'll have anything to do with playing matters and who decides on recruitment.

Like you, I can't see it happening.

Fuck Off!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
59519749_445266832906086_3669834445289947136_n.jpg

fake news - Wilder is far too good for Brighton.

He'll go somewhere eventually.

I'd be extremely surprised if Brighton embarrass themselves and actually ask in the first place.

UTB

Yep, whether CW would be willing to work under a DoF was my first thought as well, especially after the JvV episode. I suppose it depends on how the DoF role is defined, whether he'll have anything to do with playing matters and who decides on recruitment.

Like you, I can't see it happening.

True. Anyone that has a director of football should save themselves the embarrassment of even asking. DoF is fine for some clubs, but not CW. Be interesting to see what happens if the prince wins.

UTB

Potter's appointment as 'Head Coach' answers the question about Ashworth's DoF role - no way would that have appealed to CW even if they'd expressed interest in him.

Back
Top Bottom