Wilder the Great

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bruce Wayne

Reaction score
After the Burnley game he said Egan should have scored 10 this season. Egan agreed he should have scored more but maybe 4 or 5. Wilder then made a point about his CB's going forward for set pieces and about attacking these with real conviction and adding more goals.

Egan clearly listened and the way he attacked that ball in the 93rd minute I believe is down to Wilders words.

Man management at it's best.

After the Burnley game he said Egan should have scored 10 this season. Egan agreed he should have scored more but maybe 4 or 5. Wilder then made a point about his CB's going forward for set pieces and about attacking these with real conviction and adding more goals.

Egan clearly listened and the way he attacked that ball in the 93rd minute I believe is down to Wilders words.

The only thing I disagree with is the apostrophe in “it’s”.

Not to forget that he substituted Bash at Burnley and said afterwards that "Bash has to realise that he has to be at the top of the game because we've got competition for places in every position and if he not at his best he won't be picked" (or words to that effect)

Look at the performance Bash put in tonight.

Agreed. If anyone attacks the ball with conviction it’s Egan, he just misses a few.

Tonight Though, bullet.

Back
Top Bottom