CONFIRMED Wilder signs new deal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The more jaded among us might think that this was the intention all along. :rolleyes:

Does this figure allay your fears about the club's ambition & direction, Chris? No? How about this figure? No? What if I put another zero at the end? Yes? Good. I'm pleased that our ambitions for the club now match. :D

The more jaded among us might think that this was the intention all along. :rolleyes:

Does this figure allay your fears about the club's ambition & direction, Chris? No? How about this figure? No? What if I put another zero at the end? Yes? Good. I'm pleased that our ambitions for the club now match. :D

Totally. I called it at the time. Tufty's ego is now writing cheques I only hope his managerial ability can cash!!

Hopefully good news!

Glass half empty view. Move still on but Club wants to get as much compo as possible.

Scooter's right, if Sunderland called him back for a final interview with a mega bucks offer, I still think he could go, but obvs hope not.

If this was the case (it won’t have been) then who cares.

Chris and Alan and the others have DESERVED it. There worth to the club SHOULD be reflected in an appropriate and competitive salary. No secret that as it stands, it isn’t !!

Sign the fucker and let’s all move on :)

UTB

Massive sigh of relief. Just read the article. HRH and McCabe have agreed a summer transfer fund. Happy days all round. Even if the ruckus at the top is still being fought for. Least we now know wilder has a transfer kitty. And hopefully hes now set to stay (like it was ever in doubt )

Don't care if contracts don't mean shit in the world of football. Either way it's best news we've heard for a long time

They mean plenty. I'd be curious how many managers sign contract extensions and then move to a new club within a couple of weeks.

Anyone not finding a positive in this is... well... a long term Blade.

Back
Top Bottom