Wilder raging

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wait, did you expect him to change a winning side???
If I’m not mistaken, he had to !

And he didn’t recognise the imbalance and likely superiority of their mid vs ours.

Hindsight’s a great thing. Accepted.

But losing JF and NOT replacing with a more defensive minded middie with a bit of bite and ability to protect the back line better was, imho, a mistake.

I can’t get on board with his forward pairing at this stage either.

Smacks of sheer bloody mindedness. Again, imho. Dids and Cal where NOT the best pairing from pre season so dressing it up like that is, frankly, bizarre.

He did it last year with Leon. Please don’t bite !

I’ll give you that Oli seems to be pushing for a start, as you have stated he would 👍

UTB

If I’m not mistaken, he had to !

And he didn’t recognise the imbalance and likely superiority of their mid vs ours.

Hindsight’s a great thing. Accepted.

But losing JF and NOT replacing with a more defensive minded middie with a bit of bite and ability to protect the back line better was, imho, a mistake.

I can’t get on board with his forward pairing at this stage either.

Smacks of sheer bloody mindedness. Again, imho. Dids and Cal where NOT the best pairing from pre season so dressing it up like that is, frankly, bizarre.

He did it last year with Leon. Please don’t bite !

I’ll give you that Oli seems to be pushing for a start, as you have stated he would 👍

UTB
Freeman can do more or less everything Fleck can do and a little more. He’s not a luxury player. The only other option for the left side of midfield was Osborn, how could he possibly not play Freeman after he created our goal last week and was one of the best players on the pitch?

Nonsense.

And Callum was the star of pre season without a shadow of doubt. Pairing him with our POTY was surely the most normal thing to do in the world?

Last edited:
Wilder will be raging if we lose against Liverpool or Citeh mate..
he’s a born winner

I think it was too soon for a public bollocking of the team.
Bash switched off for 3 seconds, did the wrong thing, and we got punished. Then a worldy.
Ok, there's lots of areas for improvement, bit this is our 3rd week in the best league in the world.
We've just beat Palace, and they turned over manu at old trafford, so we are getting there.
It's going to be tough, and we as fans need to stay behind the team and manager. I was a bit shocked how pissed of CW was, but he is the expert at man management, so I'll look forward to the lads been on fire to tear Chelsea a new one.
UTB

£17.5 million pound striker pushing for a start. This isn’t a dig at anyone, who would have thought this ever at the Lane? Early days, a big learning curve. To be honest I would have my right gonad for four points from the first three games. We’ll be alright.

£17.5 million pound striker pushing for a start. This isn’t a dig at anyone, who would have thought this ever at the Lane? Early days, a big learning curve. To be honest I would have my right gonad for four points from the first three games. We’ll be alright.

And the luxury of a near £10 million man not even on the bench.

How times change.

Freeman can do more or less everything Fleck can do and a little more. He’s not a luxury player. The only other option for the left side of midfield was Osborn, how could he possibly not play Freeman after he created our goal last week and was one of the best players on the pitch?

Nonsense.

And Callum was the star of pre season without a shadow of doubt. Pairing him with our POTY was surely the most normal thing to do in the world?
You see LF as a direct replacement for JF ?

You, and Wilder got this wrong. That’s my opinion. You don’t need to accept it, but that’s it.

And the other bits, essentially having 3 number 10s on the pitch, just doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. This was patently and glaringly obvious in the first half, and was clear for all to see how the subs impacted positively to rectify this imbalance. I guess credit to Wilder for that !

Our views differ. Maybe we are both wrong (something i’d happily accept, would you ?).

UTB

Vardy isn’t a popular lad round our parts, and I get why. Piggy little rat faced cunt. But my god he’s a quality striker. When he picked that ball for his goal, he just looked so confident he was going to score and that’s a massive credit to him and a sign of a top class goal scorer. His genuine premier league class and a wonder strike were what separated the teams and I don’t think there’s anything to be glum about that. We weren’t at our best through our own mistakes. They weren’t at theirs either, and that was down to us. These Blades will go well.
got to respect Vardy even though he is a pig he is a Sheffielder and has come right through the non leagues. he was laughing when the kop was giving it large to him. no fear. glttl

Back
Top Bottom