Wilder moving

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's Ranmoor, not Sandygate, but if it is the one that is currently being built on there, on a plot with an existing house on, then my god that is indeed a mansion, fit for the King of Sheffield!
Solitude away from any noise and nonsense....

That's Ranmoor, not Sandygate, but if it is the one that is currently being built on there, on a plot with an existing house on, then my god that is indeed a mansion, fit for the King of Sheffield!

Top end of Ivy Park is Sandygate, it's Ranmoor further down the hill, below Whitworth Road.

One that had all the crimbo lights on is on the corner and belonged to a bloke called Mel Farrar - It was basically a small houses with a huge garage for all his cars.
Was for sale recently, basically as a building plot for half a dozen "executive mansions"

Back in the late 70's/early 80's, I installed a load of phones in a huge house in Ranmoor, so that the mum could phone the kids if they were playing in the top of the house and tell them dinner was ready (seriously). It was the first house I had seen that had a TV in almost every room, which I guess is quite common these days, but not back then.

Back in the late 70's/early 80's, I installed a load of phones in a huge house in Ranmoor, so that the mum could phone the kids if they were playing in the top of the house and tell them dinner was ready (seriously). It was the first house I had seen that had a TV in almost every room, which I guess is quite common these days, but not back then.
I thought you meant your own house for a minute. That’d shit all over ‘where can I watch Blades in Marbella’ posts.
It’s toilets these days. I’ve been to houses where there are more shitters than occupants. En-suite for parents and guest room, two on 1st floor for kids, spare downstairs for when dad gets caught short etc. And I only turn up when they’re making their houses bigger.

If it's built by any wendies, foundations will bounce like buggery........he knows who to bring in to stop that, "duffleon prem builders", a team of highly skilled builders who can build in two years that others take 7++ to do.

If it's built by any wendies, foundations will bounce like buggery........he knows who to bring in to stop that, "duffleon prem builders", a team of highly skilled builders who can build in two years that others take 7++ to do.
Duffy could do the scaffolding. He’s not got much on at the moment.

I thought you meant your own house for a minute. That’d shit all over ‘where can I watch Blades in Marbella’ posts.
It’s toilets these days. I’ve been to houses where there are more shitters than occupants. En-suite for parents and guest room, two on 1st floor for kids, spare downstairs for when dad gets caught short etc. And I only turn up when they’re making their houses bigger.
I live in one :oops:

Top end of Ivy Park is Sandygate, it's Ranmoor further down the hill, below Whitworth Road.

One that had all the crimbo lights on is on the corner and belonged to a bloke called Mel Farrar - It was basically a small houses with a huge garage for all his cars.
Was for sale recently, basically as a building plot for half a dozen "executive mansions"

The word on the straße was that he worked on Apollo 11. He's not named as one of the astronauts, so he must have been a knob twiddler.

Back
Top Bottom