Wilder has a pop at "leakers"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Interesting that CW's really condemning it now. He mentioned it before, I think it was that At Home with Colin Murray interview, and said that while he didn't like it he didn't think it made a massive difference. Maybe he was more relaxed then cos they thought they'd got rid of the source and now they haven't and he's had enough?

Anyone who propagates it on here is just a wanker.

I’ve argued on this forum about this topic loads of times. People say ‘do you honestly believe anyone at opposition clubs read these forums and go ‘ahh UpTheBlades1889 on a forum says this team is the team so let’s set up differently’’.

Here is your proof that they do. So fuck off. Keep it to yourself. Nobody thinks you’re cool. Cheers.

One of the biggest ones has deleted his twitter

Exactly ... the biggest “look at me and my lad”. Got players shirts, extra away tickets and into player dressing rooms at away games continually!!

Off to lick his wounds but will be back for more attention... It’s like oxygen for that type !!

Self gratification? There's an audience for the info?
This can now work two ways Ainsley..... having confirmed you get ITK information regarding team selection, all and sundry will focus on what you print now..
so you can either leak important team news or, when a really important game comes up (FA cup quarter final?) totally mislead everyone

This can now work two ways Ainsley..... having confirmed you get ITK information regarding team selection, all and sundry will focus on what you print now..
so you can either leak important team news or, when a really important game comes up (FA cup quarter final?) totally mislead everyone
I don't take any joy in being ITK. I just pass on what I get. Some find it interesting and can discuss how we might play or tactics etc. There's someone higher up the chain than me that gets the info. I don't know who that person is.

I could easily type out 11 names and throw off the scent, but then I'd get folk calling me a cunt and a knowsnowt 😂

I don't take any joy in being ITK. I just pass on what I get. Some find it interesting and can discuss how we might play or tactics etc. There's someone higher up the chain than me that gets the info. I don't know who that person is.

I could easily type out 11 names and throw off the scent, but then I'd get folk calling me a cunt and a knowsnowt 😂

Or you could keep quiet

Or you could keep quiet

Discretion is often a skill in short supply these days.

Speaking more generally here (see twitter, certain new 'outlets' and accounts) the clamour to pretend to be an expert or offer some clickbait nonsense, even if it's by copying and pasting and passing something off as your own, is higher than ever.

Discretion is often a skill in short supply these days.

Speaking more generally here (see twitter, certain new 'outlets' and accounts) the clamour to pretend to be an expert or offer some clickbait nonsense, even if it's by copying and pasting and passing something off as your own, is higher than ever.
You having that Roygbiv ?

I’ve argued on this forum about this topic loads of times. People say ‘do you honestly believe anyone at opposition clubs read these forums and go ‘ahh UpTheBlades1889 on a forum says this team is the team so let’s set up differently’’.

Here is your proof that they do. So fuck off. Keep it to yourself. Nobody thinks you’re cool. Cheers.

The flip side to that is, if this place and Facebook are treated as gospel for Sheffield United team news by opposition managers, why doesn't Wilder just leak a load of made up bollocks each week?

Surely no one believes that a leaked team or team news on social media affects a game??! Players / staff from all clubs talk and tell each other the teams beforehand. United will have 100% known the villa line up within hours of it being announced (whether they do it a day or two before like we do). It really doesnt have any impact at all. All Villa will have gleaned from the team news is Robinson is playing, he can throw it long, they might mix it up and throw a long one into the box when they first get the chance (which he did) instead of the normal throwins we do. That's it! We didnt do anything different in terms of formation and way of playing. Petty comments from Wilder imo

He is right... but he got his selection wrong regardless. Without the energy from Fleck, you need it from someone else.

Freeman and Mouss offer it, so it was a mistake not to start them (in light of Fleck's injury).

Surely no one believes that a leaked team or team news on social media affects a game??! Players / staff from all clubs talk and tell each other the teams beforehand. United will have 100% known the villa line up within hours of it being announced (whether they do it a day or two before like we do). It really doesnt have any impact at all. All Villa will have gleaned from the team news is Robinson is playing, he can throw it long, they might mix it up and throw a long one into the box when they first get the chance (which he did) instead of the normal throwins we do. That's it! We didnt do anything different in terms of formation and way of playing. Petty comments from Wilder imo

It does Wilder has said as much
You think Wilder is petty tell him so to his face or get one of the ITKers to do it for you

Hold on .
Let's just spend a minute and think of the hardships of an internet blabber.
Someone with very low self esteem, little influence in the real world, someone who knows little of use or interest to anyone.
Then, like a gift from the gods, a blabby mate passes on some supposedly confidential info.
This is their one chance for people to take notice of them, and rise for a few moments from being a know-nowt saddo. They grasp it and pass it on to anybody who will listen.

Spend a moment to pity them, ratheŕ than criticise them.

Or fuck them off, and hope the blabber source gets the bollocking of his life for fucking his employer and club over.

To preempt any criticism on our part.

I don't think I'm breaking any confidences to say that the club monitor the forum and that the line of communication is always open (Foxy's mobile number may as well be put in every phone box in Sheffield!)

Where information is posted of a commercially sensitive nature, we would be happy to remove it when requested in the best interests of the club.

However, while we can police the forum we cannot police Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, text messages and phone calls from your mates. While we provide a platform for rumours to be disseminated, we cannot be held accountable for those rumours getting out in the first place. And once they are out, threads disappearing from the forum will only confirm them.

As for the leakers - we are bound by GDPR not to divulge what limited information we collect on individuals at sign-up unless required to by a court of law and in practical terms, the information we do hold would tell someone very little. Email addresses can be registered in seconds. IP addresses can be routed via VPNs.

If you receive information, perhaps the first thing to do is ask your source what they seek to achieve by spreading the information they have. Is it genuinely in the club's best interest? If you believe that there are people working within the club who perhaps aren't acting in its best interests, then we'd be happy to pass that back to the club on a purely anonymous basis.

As you were, gentlemen.

Most people who do get "proper information" would never dream of posting on a forum with due respect for the team and the club!

PS Ive been cleaning my boots for the weekend!
Oh my god, not again!! I'll call the doctors to send someone round to give you your medication.

No one in their right mind would reveal the team, its just so wrong.

To preempt any criticism on our part.

I don't think I'm breaking any confidences to say that the club monitor the forum and that the line of communication is always open (Foxy's mobile number may as well be put in every phone box in Sheffield!)

Where information is posted of a commercially sensitive nature, we would be happy to remove it when requested in the best interests of the club.

However, while we can police the forum we cannot police Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, text messages and phone calls from your mates. While we provide a platform for rumours to be disseminated, we cannot be held accountable for those rumours getting out in the first place. And once they are out, threads disappearing from the forum will only confirm them.

As for the leakers - we are bound by GDPR not to divulge what limited information we collect on individuals at sign-up unless required to by a court of law and in practical terms, the information we do hold would tell someone very little. Email addresses can be registered in seconds. IP addresses can be routed via VPNs.

If you receive information, perhaps the first thing to do is ask your source what they seek to achieve by spreading the information they have. Is it genuinely in the club's best interest? If you believe that there are people working within the club who perhaps aren't acting in its best interests, then we'd be happy to pass that back to the club on a purely anonymous basis.

As you were, gentlemen.
And ladies, remember we are now non sexist, non homophobic, non discriminatory, we are inclusive. All lives matter and above all careless talk costs points.

Off to lick his wounds but will be back for more attention... It’s like oxygen for that type !!
[/QUOTE]
Surprised he wasnt there last night

[Surprised he wasnt there last night
[/QUOTE]

Exactly ! No doubt punting he was offered. Surprised his son wasn’t leading “taking the knee “ too !!

Only said what we’d heard from our respective sources.
I just pass on what I get.
Anyone who propagates it on here is just a wanker.
Just put these posts together, I agree with WincobankBlade just saying that so it doesn't look like I'm dropping him in it with other Blades.
And for anybody saying it doesn't make a difference, any manager worth his salt will say, 'ok there's a whisper that Fleck isn't playing tonight, if that's the case get in their faces because Fleck is the one most likely to skip past you if you do.'

Back
Top Bottom