Wilder has a pop at "leakers"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I just listened to the radio interview and I`m sure he didnt say that

"We are not a Man City who can pick a team an hour before KO We have to work on stuff, so that coming out didn’t help. Thanks to the Sheff Utd fan for putting that out, it didn’t help your team"

I said the same last season when some smart arse posted about his mate delivering the boots of a player before deadline day.

No need for it when it could jeopardise preparations

But to argue my own point, it must be difficult for the manager if a player goes down in training, with 30(?) other players around, plus staff (another 30+), youth teams, and so on, to keep it under wraps.

But there aren’t any youth team or other staff around at the minute are there? Some responsibility has to fall on whoever within the club is leaking the information in the first place. Wilder should concentrate as much on that as anything else. I agree it’s silly for fans to post information, but if they weren’t fed the Information in the first place there would be no issue.

Chabuddy G

Are you still mega proud of yourself because you have a mate ITK? Should everyone still be grovelling with apology?

I post it up in the shout box on a Friday night (or eve of a game). I don't really expect members of the opposition or their staff to be members on here.
Blame Foxy for the poor vetting 😉

I'll give over from now on

Although the team news didn't affect the dog shit goal line system

Most people who do get "proper information" would never dream of posting on a forum with due respect for the team and the club!

PS Ive been cleaning my boots for the weekend!

Rubbish! Have you seen Rumour Mill?!?!?

But there aren’t any youth team or other staff around at the minute are there? Some responsibility has to fall on whoever within the club is leaking the information in the first place. Wilder should concentrate as much on that as anything else. I agree it’s silly for fans to post information, but if they weren’t fed the Information in the first place there would be no issue.
Just reacting straight to this one without reading the rest...

Maybe not the youth players, I’m not sure. However, I’m sure that even with a skeleton staff (26(?) players), coaches and fitness staff (20?), training ground staff (?), staff at Bramall Lane (where we have held training sessions) not to mention the media people hanging around, and I’ve probably missed a load off there.

It’s gonna happen, is what I’m saying. Not everyone involved is a true Blade either, just saying.

Nobody needs gratification or wants likes (well I don’t). People were asking the question about Jack O’Connell being injured - people just confirmed what they’ve heard. Nothing more nothing less. Accused of being bored pigs spreading bullshit etc etc.

Only said what we’d heard from our respective sources. Which was already out there at the time anyway. Maybe we should focus on the leak rather than chat which would be rife round the pubs anyway if we could actually go.

I post it up in the shout box on a Friday night (or eve of a game). I don't really expect members of the opposition or their staff to be members on here.
Blame Foxy for the poor vetting 😉

I'll give over from now on

Although the team news didn't affect the dog shit goal line system
Is this a wind up?

As regards the leaks, everyone on here are constantly desperate for news whether its injuries or team selection and then there are ITKers it's a case of supply and demand, so in a way were all guilty

As regards the leaks, everyone on here are constantly desperate for news whether its injuries or team selection and then there are ITKers it's a case of supply and demand, so in a way were all guilty
Not everyone but some, I agree. It’s human nature for most people to want to know things. It doesn’t mean people should reveal the information to them.

I think people are getting confused with demand to know the team and discussions about what they think it should be.

Just because we all have opinions on who we think should play, it doesn’t mean we all want to jeopardise our chances by releasing the team early. I’m sure the majority of us can handle waiting until an hour before kick off without hearing the team.

Back
Top Bottom