Wilder has a pop at "leakers"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How the hell did a fan get hold of the team anyway ??

This has always been a huge annoyance of mine. For years (it seems) different people have been posting the team sheet in advance on social media looking for popularity (you sad fucks). The problem is, once it gets out to a ‘supporter’ then that’s it. Got to keep it in house better.

This has always been a huge annoyance of mine. For years (it seems) different people have been posting the team sheet in advance on social media looking for popularity (you sad fucks). The problem is, once it gets out to a ‘supporter’ then that’s it. Got to keep it in house better.
But to argue my own point, it must be difficult for the manager if a player goes down in training, with 30(?) other players around, plus staff (another 30+), youth teams, and so on, to keep it under wraps.

Big difference between a bit of transfer news trickling through, and an actual fucking team selection for a game.

Want to look like the big cheese to all your mates? Punch a bouncer or pull a minor celebrity in Yates's. Don't jeopardise the chances of our team by being a snakey bell end.

Back
Top Bottom