Who to partner Mousset?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's possible with 5 subs and knowing how CW loves to throw on extra strikers that we could see Moose and Zivkovic up front at some point, imagine that pace running at you!

If CW does that tomorrow evening I think we might see Mings actually shit himself on the pitch ala Gary Linaker.

I'm curious how you know he's got a thunderbolt strike, if no one has ever seen it? Did he give you a personal viewing or something? (Or did you see the Twitter clip last week of him hitting in a thunderbolt goal in training and think "he's going to do this in a match one day, so I'll call it out now and be the first!") ? 😉

No when we first signed him I read some of the old reports written about him. The Le Harve manager mentioned how excited he was about how hard he strikes the ball... I’m sure some others on here read that too.

So no he didn’t give me a private viewing.
Does that satisfy your curiosity? Or should I expect another smart arse belittling? Wink wink

No when we first signed him I read some of the old reports written about him. The Le Harve manager mentioned how excited he was about how hard he strikes the ball... I’m sure some others on here read that too.

So no he didn’t give me a private viewing.
Does that satisfy your curiosity? Or should I expect another smart arse belittling? Wink wink

:D Glad you took it well!

And I hope you are right! I could fancy a few thunderbolt shots on goal - it's been a while!

Do you disagree? I think his attributes of rapid pace, power & clinical finishing make him an incredible prospect. Still young too.

Agree that he has those attributes you listed. However, there are hundreds of players in the lower leagues that have those attributes. You forgot the most important one: mentality. I think attitude is the prime determining factor of success in football in this day and age. I’m not saying he has a shit attitude, but the jury is out. That will be what makes him or breaks him at this point in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom