WHO?????? SHOULD WE GET IN QUESTIONS............

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fucking sick of seeing this every time someones says we should look at replacing our manager..

WHO???

REPLACE WITH WHO??

WHOOO??

WHOOOOO?

Like there isnt a whole football world of professional football managers to have a look at.

Were a Premier League (at least for the next few months) club who would get some serious interest if the managers job became available.

Stop acting small time you clowns.
Nobody we fight on

Jesus.
He turned water in to wine. A better trick would be to turn some of them in to better footballers.

Fucking sick of seeing this every time someones says we should look at replacing our manager..

WHO???

REPLACE WITH WHO??

WHOOO??

WHOOOOO?

Like there isnt a whole football world of professional football managers to have a look at.

Were a Premier League (at least for the next few months) club who would get some serious interest if the managers job became available.

100% agree. If you ran a shop and a member of staff kept calling in sick, turning up late and stealing from you. Would you:

A) Keep him in the job because the next bloke might be worse?
B) Sack him and worry about his replacement after?

I’d go for B personally and I don’t care if our next manager is worse, 2 points from 16 matches is totally unacceptable.

WHO???

REPLACE WITH WHO??

WHOOO??

WHOOOOO?

So to stop acting small time what about

Mark Van Bommell

I know who should go and leave the support to fans who care and have supported blades through thick and thin. You, please Fuck off

WHO???

REPLACE WITH WHO??

WHOOO??

WHOOOOO?

Stop acting small time you clowns

I hope Wilder doesn't go as I think he the manager most likely to get us back up. If he does, we should go for a big name as a statement of intent for next season, maybe Bryan Robson if he is available. Or a manager who has also managed to get a club up from League 1 to the Premiership, maybe Nigel Adkins. I hope we can attract one of them before we end up in League 2!

Hi, Stegosaurus here

Steve Cooper, but I doubt we'd prize him away from Swansea tbh

Hi, Stegosaurus here,

Idea

He led England to the World Cup semi finals. That's right, it's time to get Mike Bassett out of retirement.

Attachments

• Tn1Wng9I_400x400.jpg
    Tn1Wng9I_400x400.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
Hi BorisTheBold here,

I genuinely believe if we lose Wilder we will drop down to league one after next season. I honestly don't think another manager will get more out of this team. We still won't be able to compete for players as we don't have a rich owner. So a new manager will have to be one who is good at working without a competitive budget.

I fear we’ve simply gone past the point of
no return now. If for the job did have any sort of appeal to an aspiring Premier league manager......It hasn’t now.
We are without question heading for the Championship, and we already have a proven Championship manager in situ.......So in my mind, there’s isn’t really a managerial decision to make.

The Cowleys.

Given that we're already down, I don't think there's any harm giving these lads an opportunity to show what they can do at the top level for the rest of the season. Their history and footballing ethos is actually very similar to Wilder's (rebuilt Lincoln from the ground up and made a concentrated effort to clear the toxicity between the club and fans; build their teams around good, hardworking characters; serial winners throughout the lower leagues) but they're sufficiently different in their coaching and tactical approach that they may be able to re-invent our struggling squad in the same way that CW did once upon a time.

Somewhat ironically, there's a fascinating video here about how they tactically outclassed Dyche when Lincoln (non-league at the time) beat Burnley in the FA Cup and this is another good video that shows how hands-on they are during their first training session at Huddersfield. They were touted as "the next big thing" only a year or so ago and destined for the Premier League, and it's only because of a ludicrous sacking that their reputation has taken a hit.

Young, energetic, intelligent and eager for a long-term project - if Wilder goes I think we could do a lot worse than to invite Danny and Nicky over for an interview.

I also said that even if we went down I would like us to stick with CW. That however was based on us at least making a bit of a fight of it, half a dozen wins with a few draws chucked in, not the total humiliation we are now suffering. CW has already achieved legendary status at the Lane and it is so sad to see what is unfolding game after game but at the moment we might as well put him on "gardening leave" for the rest of the season and put the waste bin in the dressing room, in charge of the team. Neither WBA or Fulham looked any great shakes last season but even they are out performing us. Talking of the latter, their supporters, and, supporters of Brighton must be totally embarrassed at having dropped points to us. The saving grace is that so far we haven't been hammered but it is only a matter of time. Both Manchester teams, the shower from Bellend Road must, be amongst teams contemplating putting at least half a dozen past us. The lad a few miles up the M1 might be worth a look. There is a serious chance that the Dingles may be one of the teams replacing us in the PL next year.

Back
Top Bottom