Who is most likely to serve us our first real bumming?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SteveBlade

Reaction score
I thought Liverpool would be the ones to take our Premier League anal annihilation virginity, I didn't think that we'd be able to cope with their front three, but nope.

The way we play, we never seem to be out of a game, and we generally keep things tight.

But, there's a lot of quality in this league. So I think it'd be silly to assume that a proper bumming isn't likely at some point.

I'll go with Man City away on the 28th December after everyone's been on the piss.

Seems like you answered your own question...who else would it be?

For what it's worth I don't see anyone giving us a proper hammering, but if anyone is likely to beat us by 3 goals then Citeh or Liverpool away would be the most likely. Could even be someone unexpected like Wolves.

As long as it isn't West Ham.

Is that a thread title or some thing your saw scribed into the bog door in your local!

Playing at the etihad is when I think we’ll get out first bumming. Maybe a 5/4-1 loss? No shame in it because city are unreal. Honestly I still see them winning the title because of the way they can fuck any side on their day.

Is bumming PC?

Maybe sodomising would have been a more appropriate title.

Buggered is a mild profanity I suppose.

Giving it us up the wrong un is certainly out of order.

I'm pretty sure that the op wasn't meaning to be raising people's blood pressure over his choice of words, surely even in this ridiculous PC world we live in we cannot ban all words. If being honest people write spontaneously not many write things with pure venom meant, I've not seen it on here.

I don't think it'll be Citeh or Liverpool away, it'll be someone where we just have a bad day, like Burnley away and they'll put 4 past us.
Took words out of my mouth Bromton

Beware Brighton. Or rather manager Graham Potter, who out smarted CW/AK both times last season whilst at Swansea.

Back
Top Bottom