White Audi A3 at Thorpe park in Leeds

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BushBlade

We are Premier League
Reaction score
So who's got the white AMG Merc with the dodgy S8EF U plate?

Tynemouth Blade

Old enough to know better!
Reaction score
I wasn't taking the piss, I was serious. You know how you'll often see lorry cabs with a big illuminated Scania badges etc at the back of the driver. Well this particular car transporter lorry, has a huge illuminated Blades badge made up of red and white lights at the back of the driver, must be 3ft in diameter and looked well cool bro!
So keep your eyes peeled ' Blades HGV bingo' starts here....10 bonus points for a photo ;)
I saw a truck with the same neon Blades sign in the cab over Manchester way at the end of January.

Sean Thornton

Reaction score
On a similar theme, I've seen a car transporter a couple of times on the M18 with a huge illuminated Blades badge in the cab, wondered if the driver was someone who posts on here?

Yes. Its M18bladecartransporterdriver.

S1 UTD

Reaction score
Years back, I knew a fellow Unitedite who bought A15 UFC for £250, on the first day the DVLA started selling plates.
Think he could probably make a profit on that now :)

Reaction score
That same person still owns A1 5UFC as well as B1 5UFC and B18DES! I'm sure they would all be for sale at the right price.
Now then Alan, keep hold of that registration for another year, its value is about to go through the ceiling ;)

Trigger Blade

Cheerful twaddle
Reaction score
That same person still owns A1 5UFC as well as B1 5UFC and B18DES! I'm sure they would all be for sale at the right price.
The one I would have liked was B14DES, which sold at auction quite some time ago. I think it was Musical Blade who saw it on a car in London and approached the owner with a " na na na na, eeza Blade...." etc to be met with blank looks. The proud owner, Mr Blades, was apparently not a football man :)

stringjunior

Reaction score
On a similar theme, I've seen a car transporter a couple of times on the M18 with a huge illuminated Blades badge in the cab, wondered if the driver was someone who posts on here?
Yep, saw it on the M6 a couple for weeks ago.

Now, going off on a slight tangent..... Ricky Hattons has Man City badges embroided on to all 4 headrests of his Bentley. If you owned a Bentley/Maserati/Rolls Royce, would you have a Blades badge embroided in the same way? Or is it proper naff? I'm erring on the side of naff, but I could be convinced*

*it would look proper crap on my 2002 Clio

Jehovah

Reaction score
I won't say the address but near me is a house on an estate of big expensive houses. One house has a massive blades badge that looks really well and lights up at night.. I bet his neighbours fucking hate it.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom