Where's the 'View From Rod Stewart'?!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
I was looking forward to Roygbiv providing us with a 'View From Rod Stewart' fans! Maybe with a Bruce Springsteen fan moaning that he was nowhere near as good as 'the Boss' was at the Lane in 88 and the obligatory Wednesday infiltrator claiming that it would have been much better at Hillsborough!

I was looking forward to Roygbiv providing us with a 'View From Rod Stewart' fans! Maybe with a Bruce Springsteen fan moaning that he was nowhere near as good as 'the Boss' was at the Lane in 88 and the obligatory Wednesday infiltrator claiming that it would have been much better at Hillsborough!

What about Billy Graham fans?

It was great from what I hear. He must not have many fans who are blades

Yes he did, two nights, July 9th & July 10th, over 44,000 attended both nights.

It's about time someone actually took notice of deliberate mistakes being made and then corrected.
If it wasn't for you Michael, this forum would flounder. Badly.
Now, as you were.
And have you still got those BC/SM videos I lent you!!
#Porrohman

He wasn’t great when he was 34 TBF. A more dreary, unexciting, tedious artist you won't find.

The Venn diagram of Rod Stewart fans, adults who play with model railway sets, quinoa eaters and beardy, bore-your-tits-off, CAMRA members is just a circle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if #rodcurrie from #BladesMad was there?

To all you ex BladesMad deserters.

He wasn’t great when he was 34 TBF. A more dreary, unexciting, tedious artist you won't find.

The Venn diagram of Rod Stewart fans, adults who play with model railway sets, quinoa eaters and beardy, bore-your-tits-off, CAMRA members is just a circle.

A song for father's day. Debris. Faces. 1971, Rod's 26. He knocks the bollocks out of it on harmonies. Stewart, Lane, Wood, Jones & McLagan. Proper music.

Vainglorious plastic sweaty. Up his own arse for years, now has the shameful audacity to attempt to flog self penned shite as if he as anything remotely relevant to add to the modern music scene. A joke.

Vainglorious plastic sweaty. Up his own arse for years, now has the shameful audacity to attempt to flog self penned shite as if he as anything remotely relevant to add to the modern music scene. A joke.

I'd hazard a guess that you wouldn't recognise good music if it coughed, introduced itself, crawled up your trouser leg and fellated you. :)

Back
Top Bottom