Where to watch Brum match in Nottingham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

idleurchin

International Arm Stealer
Reaction score
Working in Nottingham this weekend but should be able catch at least some of the match on TV.

Anyone know any places in the city centre that will have it on?

FFS another which isn't at 3pm

Really pisses me off when the games are on at different times to the rest of the fixtures as it takes away the banter that I have with mates supporting other teams.

I wish they'd televise the 3pm games instead of moving them. Surely that's progress and would get more fans to games.

FFS another which isn't at 3pm

Really pisses me off when the games are on at different times to the rest of the fixtures as it takes away the banter that I have with mates supporting other teams.

I wish they'd televise the 3pm games instead of moving them. Surely that's progress and would get more fans to games.

I think there's a proposal for a 3pm game to be televised the season after next.

Potentially on a Saturday there could be the following

15.00 (2 seasons time)
19.00 (coming next season)

I think there's a proposal for a 3pm game to be televised the season after next.

Potentially on a Saturday there could be the following

15.00 (2 seasons time)
19.00 (coming next season)
I know its taking this thread off topic, but for me there is already too much football... which I appreciate i don't have to watch...and i don't

But the reason i don't watch that much football outside of United is because its no longer Saturday 3pm, Sunday 4pm and Monday 8pm like it was at the launch of the Premier league.

Like many, i don't have time for all the games and then you end up losing track of the competitions!

But the reason i don't watch that much football outside of United is because its no longer Saturday 3pm, Sunday 4pm and Monday 8pm like it was at the launch of the Premier league.

It never was Saturday 3pm.

That slot has always been sacred to protect attendances at the lower league clubs. Obviously in the brave new world, the Premier League don't give a shit about anybody else and the little clubs can go and screw themselves.

Sky Sports has a pub finder on it's website that'll show you all the places showing as does BT so maybe worth finding a pub that has Sky but not BT as pubs with both may show the Premier League game on BT instead.

It never was Saturday 3pm.

That slot has always been sacred to protect attendances at the lower league clubs. Obviously in the brave new world, the Premier League don't give a shit about anybody else and the little clubs can go and screw themselves.
Premier League fixtures have always been played at 3pm on sat, they just can't be televised

Working in Nottingham this weekend but should be able catch at least some of the match on TV.

Anyone know any places in the city centre that will have it on?

Pretty sure Hooters will have it on, If you can keep your eyes on the tele!

The Company Inn (Wetherspoons) by the canal may have it on, if not just ask them to put it on a screen in a corner and they will! Deffo your best bet mate plus it’s cheap :)

Walkabout is closed!!!

Well I've not been to Notts for a good year so my sources have obviously gone past their sell by date! There is a sports bar next to the forest ground at the end of Trent bridge if that helps! Although it'll probably full of all sorts or orrible cants

Shooters/Bierkeller should have it on

I watched Dirty Leeds away in Shooters. Furniture and glasses were thrown at full time (no prizes for guessing who by) and one of ours ended up getting a lift home in an ambulance. Be careful out there (as Sergeant Esterhaus used to say) and keep an eye out for any marauding Zulus...

What about Benidorm? not sure I will be able to see by the time it kicks off but will give it a go.
Haven’t been to Spain for yonks but guess they will be as good as turkey and Greece for coverage of games.
I think we’re staying fairly central a few bar names would be good.
Thanks in advance.

Well I've not been to Notts for a good year so my sources have obviously gone past their sell by date! There is a sports bar next to the forest ground at the end of Trent bridge if that helps! Although it'll probably full of all sorts or orrible cants

Southbank that pal. Had some weird and wonderful nights in there that's for sure!

Southbank that pal. Had some weird and wonderful nights in there that's for sure!

If that's the one I'm thinking of it should be on, was in there for the Boro game which clashed with some PL oil club face off

Should be alright as long as you don't buy the last pie.

Well, il just be starting a 12hr night shift as we kick off, so, unfortunately, I can see a distinct lack of maintenance until 8pm tomorow!:D;)
Mobdro is your friend in such situations!:cool:

What about Benidorm? not sure I will be able to see by the time it kicks off but will give it a go.
Haven’t been to Spain for yonks but guess they will be as good as turkey and Greece for coverage of games.
I think we’re staying fairly central a few bar names would be good.
Thanks in advance.
theres loads of bars that show sky games , shouldnt take long

most hotels will probably show it

Back
Top Bottom