Where does Billy Sharp rank?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

"Faster than our Kes" , Radio Sheffields Jud used to say , always creased me up did Jud ,wonder where he is now ?

That said, what’s the actual source for these stats?

I too have many questions about this. 36km/h is fast enough to run the 100m in 10 seconds flat. Obviously you don't start the 100m race at top speed but still.

I too have many questions about this. 36km/h is fast enough to run the 100m in 10 seconds flat. Obviously you don't start the 100m race at top speed but still.

Now I’m not saying that “@The_Bladesman” doesn’t have the means or mind to hack the data directly from the Shirecliffe Data Vaults, but it would be good to have a bit more meat on the data: Top speed, average speed, average acceleration. Fleck for example I don’t think is particularly quick, but I do, using my unscientific measurement of what-I’m-watching, think he’s perhaps near the top of the acceleration charts.

Now I’m not saying that “@The_Bladesman” doesn’t have the means or mind to hack the data directly from the Shirecliffe Data Vaults, but it would be good to have a bit more meat on the data: Top speed, average speed, average acceleration. Fleck for example I don’t think is particularly quick, but I do, using my unscientific measurement of what-I’m-watching, think he’s perhaps near the top of the acceleration charts.

AFAIK companies like Opta keep this kind of physical data (speeds, number of sprints, distance covered etc) under lock and key rather than dumping it in the public domain, so I'm genuinely curious where this is taken from seeing as that account generally just seems to aggregate other news stories.

I was going to call BS on this but... a quick Google tells us Bolt reached a speed of 44.64 kph so i'm going to go with the numbers now.

Didn’t one of the players once say Sharp was the quickest? I’m sure on one of the official media videos with someone like McBurnie, they were asked who was the fastest and they said Billy.

Didn’t one of the players once say Sharp was the quickest? I’m sure on one of the official media videos with someone like McBurnie, they were asked who was the fastest and they said Billy.

Egan and Callum Robinson had a quiz in which they had to name the 10 fastest United players on FIFA. Robinson guessed Sharp, it wasn’t in there, and he was was quite surprised.

How surprised?

This surprised.

03576EA9-C75F-424C-87BA-28598803C6A7.jpeg

Absolutely 100% remains our best shot at scoring sufficient goals to justify minutes on the pitch.

UTB

Still the best out and out goal scorer at the club and the pelters he gets from some quarters is wank, especially considering the sums of money spent on some of our other less able strikers, who coincidentally get protected to high heaven.

Billy and Didzy is still our best partnership, why this is never tried in the Prem is anybodies guess. I mean he’s tried everything else bar this partnership, it doesn’t make sense.

Whilst Moose is injured anyway.

Billy and Didzy is still our best partnership, why this is never tried in the Prem is anybodies guess. I mean he’s tried everything else bar this partnership, it doesn’t make sense.

If we could find a way to have Billy, Didzy, and Brewster on the pitch at the same time it'd be great.

If we could find a way to have Billy, Didzy, and Brewster on the pitch at the same time it'd be great.
There will be a way, it just needs Wilder to tweak the formation, although I’d personally wait until Brewdog gets up to shape first, he looked very rusty today which is no surprise really.

#65.

UTB

There will be a way, it just needs Wilder to tweak the formation, although I’d personally wait until Brewdog gets up to shape first, he looked very rusty today which is no surprise really.

He did a bit, but hard to judge based on how badly we were playing at that point and the bang to the head.

We just need 3 attack focused players, that's it, would solve so many problems.

Burke and McGoldrick are capable of holding and linking, and would chip in with the odd goal. Play them behind some strikers.

Sharp and one of Moose/Brewster when they're up to it are the players we have on the books who know where the net is. McBurnie might even get going with the service a 10 would afford.

#65.

UTB
Agreed but I didn’t like the post because I don’t think Norwood is toast at this level, first half today he was pure class and no one in this team could do what he did in that first half, we should’ve been out of sight with the openings we were creating in the first half where Norwood was at the forefront of it, just need a striker with the know how to finish them off. Hmmmm🤔

Where does billy rank
Joint top scorer.he came on just at the right time .great substitution.did chris know we were going to get a pen .

Back
Top Bottom