When did our fans become big time

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladezz

Reaction score
All of a sudden we have become big time supporters it seems on here. We now expect to hammer teams like little old Bristol City.

Next season in the championship if we go in with this mentality that we are the big boys of the league and demand we beat mid table championship teams by 7 we are in big trouble.

If Bristol City did a view from they would be laughing at what our fan base has become.

Last year we were very critical of opposition fans.

So when for you did you change big time and why?

That's what is really upsetting . We are being infiltrated by that many pig fans some of our fans are adopting their arrogant traits .
This sudden it's embarrassing only winning 1-0 attitude is what's embarrassing .
Please let's remain bladesmen . Show all our opponents the same respect they deserve and not become arseholes like the unclean

For us to treat other clubs as tin pot like the oinkers do is a new low . Let's keep our humility and fair minded attitudes it's what defines us

We lose our ability to slag off owls fans for being aloof and arrogant if we tread the same path
Let's retain our identity as a club that is fair minded and honourable

Last edited:
That's what is really upsetting . We are being infiltrated by that many pig fans some of our fans are adopting their arrogant traits .
This sudden it's embarrassing only winning 1-0 attitude is what's embarrassing .
Please let's remain bladesmen . Show all our opponents the same respect they deserve and not become arseholes like the unclean

For us to treat other clubs as tin pot like the oinkers do is a new low . Let's keep our humility and fair minded attitudes it's what defines us

We lose our ability to slag off owls fans for being aloof and arrogant if we tread the same path
Let's retain our identity as a club that is fair minded and honourable

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Somehow I think Wednesday fans have more important and interesting things to do than "infiltrate" a Sheffield United message board and cause trouble by criticizing the players all the time, giving them stupid nicknames and generally annoying everybody.

We have a small group that seem to be pure toxic embarrassed by the result and ashamed the penalty was given. What the fuck is all this about where has this shit come from? Yes we could and should have played better does this not prove that actually we can beat championship teams without getting out of second gear?
The only thing I am embarrassed and ashamed about is some of our supposed fan base.

Everyone is glad we won and disappointed that we didn't play better/create more chances.

That's about it
That’s the case for the majority Carrollton but have you seen some of the comments? It’s embarrassing and to be honest most making them have to be either pigs or brain dead.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Somehow I think Wednesday fans have more important and interesting things to do than "infiltrate" a Sheffield United message board and cause trouble by criticizing the players all the time, giving them stupid nicknames and generally annoying everybody.

We are being infiltrated by that many pig fans some of our fans are adopting their arrogant traits .
TBH I dont think wednesday fans or any football fans in particular are so intellegent as to orchestrate a fanbase wide PSYOP hellbent on criticising games of football.😬

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Somehow I think Wednesday fans have more important and interesting things to do than "infiltrate" a Sheffield United message board and cause trown clubs uble by criticizing the players all the time, giving them stupid nicknames and generally annoying everybody.
No they don't. That's all they do as their watching their own team is so fucking awful. They are too embarrassed by the clubs shenanigans not paying players not doing accounts setting up spurious companies pretending to buy their ground and fleecing their own fans they try and drag us down to their level

Hi Stegosaurus here,

And if youve better things to do why the fuck are you in here

Hi Stegosaurus here,

What like celebrating a victory against the football giant that is Wycombe Wanderers or loging on to Betfred to place a bet on Jordan Rhodes being Championship top scorer or the fact some bloke has tabled a £30 bid for them (the price of scrap metal seems to have dropped).
You only have to look on Porktalk to see how the VAR decision last night has got under their skin, the fact it was the correct decision has nothing to do with it.

That’s the case for the majority Carrollton but have you seen some of the comments? It’s embarrassing and to be honest most making them have to be either pigs or brain dead.
I'll be honest, I tend to stay out of GBC for the most. We weren't great last night but it was a bitty game. For the period just before and after the goal we ripped them apart a fair few times. The frustrating part was bringing Norwood on and dropping back. That was the only way they were going to get back into the game

I agree that the overreaction and self-entitlement is embarrassing. But I think there's validity in people questioning why we didn't make our control of the game count more (it's been a theme all season and has cost us!).

I'll be honest, I tend to stay out of GBC for the most. We weren't great last night but it was a bitty game. For the period just before and after the goal we ripped them apart a fair few times. The frustrating part was bringing Norwood on and dropping back. That was the only way they were going to get back into the game
Yes we got really sloppy for a spell after we scored I think “ripped apart” is maybe taking it a bit too far. I can only remember one attack where he should have passed to to the player who had the freedom of Bramall lane.

Yes we got really sloppy for a spell after we scored I think “ripped apart” is maybe taking it a bit too far. I can only remember one attack where he should have passed to to the player who had the freedom of Bramall lane.
I think we had 10 minutes where every attack ended up with somebody getting to the byline or causing havoc in the box. They were ready to concede for a fair few minutes before they did

Who are these fans the OP refers to?

I didn't expect us to stroll it at all.

It would have been nice to have a goal from open play to show for our efforts, Lowe's that hit the bar, for instance but that's about it.

I did think we were favourites but as a Championship club facing the 20th PL team, you'd be happy with that as a draw overall to be fair.

I think we had 10 minutes where every attack ended up with somebody getting to the byline or causing havoc in the box. They were ready to concede for a fair few minutes before they did
I agree we pretty much controlled the game without actually putting City under sustained pressure for long periods. However like I said we were pretty comfortable against a decent championship team.

I agree we pretty much controlled the game without actually putting City under sustained pressure for long periods. However like I said we were pretty comfortable against a decent championship team.
They had one chance in the second half and that came in the first minute. We weren't great but they never looked like doing anything about it

Like I said in Shoutbox ,going into the New Year would you have taken 6 wins out of 9 , quarter finals of the cup and only be beaten by Man City Chelsea and Spurs ?
Why do you even bother to speak up on Shoutbox?

It’s like joining a scat and golden shower forum and trying to point out that it’s just filthy and degrading. They just aren’t going to listen.

All of a sudden we have become big time supporters it seems on here. We now expect to hammer teams like little old Bristol City..

Last year we were very critical of opposition fans.

So when for you did you change big time and why?
Is it lockdown has made everyone mentally and emotionally unstable?

How do you cope with flip-flopping between 0-1 loss and we are dog-shit/players stealing a living/Wilder out to a couple of 1 goal wins and we are Masters of the Universe?

United fans have never been really big time....well, not until the Wilder success years anyway. At which point, it’s fair to say that the arsey, self-entitled fans never got past Sunday League anyway.

Last edited:
We are basically Wednesday fans now, we are going to call ourselves the ENORMOUS, we shall be nicknamed RAF WalkTheDivison and our season tickets will be rebranded 'Premiership rebound passes'.

I’ve not seen any toxic reactions. A benefit of not having Twitter or Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom