What would make me proud of this club

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
We have had four years of the best of times. Now we are having the worst run in our history. But it's Chris Wilder who gave us the best years most of us have seen.
Most football clubs would have sacked him by now. But let's stand up for One Of Our Own (do you all remember us all singing that at the Lane?)
That spirit we've had will never be beaten, a manager and club captain who grew up cheering the team on the Kop. I watched the 2019 Cup final (when Man City beat Watford 6-0) with a Man City fan who was bored watching it. The spirit we have had is priceless. I may be over sentimental, but I don't care. I want Wilder to stay next season, I want to support a club that doesn't just sack a manager as soon as it gets tough. I'd love to be in the Premier League, but for me the most important thing is supporting a club that has character and class.

To answer your thread title following the worst PL club start in history by the greatest escape by a PL club in history in 2021. While Leeds and hopefully Liverpool later do us a favour its still possible.

Back
Top Bottom